[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it wrong to have sex with another guy while you're in

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

Is it wrong to have sex with another guy while you're in a relationship but it's not really serious?
>>
if you have to ask...
>>
>>18289132
Definitely makes you whore. Ask yourself if you feel comfortable potentially hurting somebody, and then ask yourself how you would feel if they did that to you.
>>
>>18289136
I don't care about a guy's feelings. relationships are garbage anyways. true love is a meme. It's impossible for me to find someone i actually like.
>>
>>18289132
no, not really.
>>
>>18289147

Have you been honest with this 'not serious' boyfriend about your attitude about this? If there's an expectation of exclusivity, yes, it's wrong. You've breached trust.

You should tell him and let him decide whether he wants to look for something else.
>>
>>18289154
he never said i couldn't have sex with someone else.
>>
>>18289155
If you're seeing somebody that's implied. It's best to be honest with him and tell him how you feel otherwise you're hurting somebody for no reason. Fuck knows what he sees in you anyway, you sound like a cunt
>>
>>18289155

You need to make it clear to him that you have assumed that there is no exclusivity. Lying by omission is still deception.
>>
>>18289155
if you feel ashamed and embarrassed to talk about it upfront, then you're aware you're in the wrong, and so is everyone else
>>
>>18289159
>>18289158
>>18289160
what he doesn't know won't hurt him. he's got money so i'll probably play it out for a while longer
>>
>>18289155
This must be bait. Do you really think everyone in the world who has a monogamous relationship explicitly tells their gf/bf you cannot have sex with other people?
>>
>>18289132

It is wrong to be in a relationship with someone and not setting very obvious and necessary boundaries.

If you have been on a date with someone, then no, but if you are willing enough to label it a "relationship" then yes it would be the wrong thing to do. At the very least it is wrong to do anything before communicating boundaries with whoever you are in a relationship with. Otherwise, dont call it a relationship..

>he never said i couldn't have sex with someone else.
This is such an awful awful awful way to look at it. Does that mean that as long as a girl doesnt say no it isnt rape? Does that mean i am allowed to slap my mother in the face because she never explicitly said i couldnt? Does that mean it is okay to steal money from my father because he never said specifically that i couldnt?

Seriously, grow up and communicate or remove the label if you are unable to handle the responsibility of BASIC FUCKING RESPECT FOR HUMAN BEINGS.

All this does not make you a bad person, but you sure as hell ought to stop making utterly childish excuses and learn from it.
>>
It's your penis
>>
>>18289166

That's a rather common excuse. In any case, you asked whether it's wrong, and it's wrong.

Whether you have enough substance as a person to do anything with this knowledge is another issue entirely.
>>
>>18289175
okay, thanks for the advice. i'll tell him the news in a few weeks.
>>
>>18289179

Some more advice: consider reforming who you are as a person. I understand that you may not be able to see beyond what life is right now, but one day you will understand once you are living with the consequences.
>>
File: 1489779743936.png (223KB, 472x397px) Image search: [Google]
1489779743936.png
223KB, 472x397px
>>18289132

Is it wrong to deceive someone, and hurt their feelings? You sure are asking tough questions, OP.
>>
File: 1484856565485.jpg (187KB, 530x424px) Image search: [Google]
1484856565485.jpg
187KB, 530x424px
>>18289186
what consequences? He doesn't know. I'll just break up with him and say there isn't chemistry between us. It's a win win scenario for me.
>>
>>18289196

>What consequences?

All of the small consequences that will accumulate over the course of your life. Whether or not you get away with this particular blunder is irrelevant to the statistical certainty that, at some point, you'll make a misstep and be forced to pay the piper.

If you do nothing meaningful, your life will quickly lose meaning. What is the value in what you're doing right now? The only reward you seem to take from doing this is whatever stress or nagging thought which motivated you to post this thread.

I've noticed a certain callous attitude in your posts, and I can't help but feel that you may have simply resigned yourself to living with your guilt and making the same-old morally questionable choices. Just remember that, as long as you're alive, it's not too late. You may have done many shitty things in your past, but it's not too late to do good in the future.
>>
>tfw guy in situation like this with girl who doesn't want to be serious but says they love you and all this stuff/plays head games.

I'm about ready to ghost her, but this whole "what he doesn't know wont hurt him" idea of misleading people is just childish and mean. I've been as honest as I can and it's met with bullshit and contradictions

I don't know what it is? Is it some empowering bullshit kicking around decent guys like that? Do you just use the "I'm seeing someone" line to guys you don't want to fuck? people must get a rise out of manipulation I guess.

Either way I think it's a shitty thing to do if you don't address it because clearly you both don't belong in a relationship if your head isn't in it and you don't want to progress it more. If you just want fuck buddies then just say that. Why lie to people?
>>
>>18289206
>what is the value of doing what you're doing
It's nice to know he's completely oblivious to what's happening. Turns me on. I'm not guilty, lol
>>18289210
I'm a man not a woman.
>>
It's BAIT people sheesh. How many more threads by men about women being heartless sluts are we going to get? Get a life. And the people replying to it, come on.
>>
>>18289132
If you aren't serious why are you even calling it a relationship? Just date. That way you can date and fuck as many guys as you please
>>
>>18289132
Oh boy. Ex fiancee I was with for 3 years had sex with a guy on a business trip. I found out and called the wedding off and then the shit started. She and even her mother told me since we weren't married it wasn't technically cheating and in the three years together, including a proposal and acceptance, she maintained we never discussed exclusivity.

Watch out men, if they want to fuck someone else they will justify it and it makes no difference how long or how deep the relationship is.
>>
God damn max Payne 3 is such a great game.
Well op, would you be upset if your boyfriend had sex with someone else but it 'wasn't serious'?
Most likely, sex is a huge bonding exprience, to bang someone else besides you'd lover would defile the meaning of sex, stab your lover in the back, and probably more bad things.
If you're unsatisfied talk with him op, don't stab him and act like it was 'not really serious' when it really is.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.