[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If a guy like to dressed up as a girl does it means he's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_0841.jpg (56KB, 667x375px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0841.jpg
56KB, 667x375px
If a guy like to dressed up as a girl does it means he's gay? Or transgender?
I have a guy friend he always dressed up as a girl in Halloween or Xmast. He claims he's straight as fuck but I'm confused. Don't know if I should make a move or not
>>
>>18288989
>What is a transvestite?
>>
>>18289011
Transvestite. Is it a thing?
>>
>>18289020
It has been a thing for much longer than being a tranny
>>
>>18289052
But I just can't get over the fact that a straight man dresses up like a girl. Being seductive or such, flirty eyes bla bla bla
How can ones who like cross dressing not gay?
>>
>>18289065
Gay is being attracted by same sex as you, so no it's not gay to dress up as a girl. Are you stupid?
>>
>>18288989

not at all. in fact its a popular trend for people who get a sex change to still be interested in the same sex they were before.

for instance someone who was male, but becomes a female is still interested in females after the surgery.

and your guy only does it for funny holiday reasons.
>>
>>18289065

is he actually being flirty, or is he being flirty for humors sake. its literally making fun of gays, trans, or just girls or flirtatious situations.

stop trying to find gays where theres just faggotry.
>>
>>18289070
But it LOOKS gay. This is what I meant. I don't against gay but I don't think if a sane person would want to dress up like a girl ever
>>
>>18289065
Being a man who likes men makes you gay
Being a man who likes men and women makes you bisexual
Being a man who dresses as a woman makes you fucking weird
Being a man who likes men dressed as women makes you gay
Being a man who dresses as a woman for a stag do is banter
>>
>>18289080
Because people enjoy different things. Be more open about it. Everything you categorize as 'sane' is a cultural and social construct.
>>
>>18289080

>being a woman looks gay

does it though?

look, regardless of your notions you hae to realize tht all the things we associate with women (long hair, make up, the long nails, the eye shadow, the bright lipstick, the dresses, really all of that) have nothing to do with being a woman other than what we said it does.

women are not born in dresses, mens hair is just as long as womens when not cut, no one has black eye lids and big ruby lips, and dresses are just clothes invented by men, and in many cultures men wear what we would call skirts or dresses.

so how could wanting to wear a dress, especially for comedy sake suddenly make you like penises?

it doesn't. go through the gay community and most gay men DONT dress up as women, that is just its own sub trend.
>>
>>18289093
>(long hair, make up, the long nails, the eye shadow, the bright lipstick, the dresses, really all of that)
I always wonder if those primitive remote tribes have LGBT people in them and how do they react. Maybe they don't judge gayness, like the ancient Greek. (or maybe they execute them and eat their testicles. who am i to judge?)
>>
>>18289093
I know right, but seeing a guy who dressed up like my own kind makes me step back a little bit. Also wondering his sexuality.
If he's a sane person and nothing wrong with his sexuality then I think it must be his mental health. I know women and men dressing culture is all biased and nothing can defined them by the way they dress or put on makeup or such but I still wonder
>>
>>18289112
We must stop being so black and white with genders. Not that we must name countless new genders, but let's not judge something harmless like dressing up like the opposite sex. It's all fun and games here, wondering if your friend is really gay, but this exact thing will be the downfall of humanity...
>>
>>18289109

hard to say, but i fany of the other millions of species are a good indication, they simply didn't acknowledge it. some people probably thought it was a little weird, but since it predated intense self awareness it was likely just passing randomness.

self awareness is what lead to the hate for gays, and it wasn't even really a hate for gays so much as a hate for anything that could hurt life. in the bible for instance there is the whole stoning of gays bit in leviticus, and its considered abouta s bad as eating shrimp or pork. at the time these two animals were hard to properly cook and therefore would easily kill you, especially since pig parasites were a big thing back then.

these rules werent really about 'sins' so much as they were about ensuring the tiny population of christians started to grow.

in most cultures gays were simply ignored. there was still the idea that you had to marry and have kids, but what you did when that duty was completed was basically just a hobby. as long as you had kids it didn't matter if you went and fucked or got fucked by other dudes. again, this varies from culture to culture, from time to place and etc. but you get the idea. if it wasn't a threat to society then most cultures didn't care, especially if you were still doing your civic duty of marriage and kids .
>>
>>18289112

>i know that those arguments are rational
>BUT IM NOT THERE FORE I CANT HELP BUT ASSUME SOMEONE IS MENTALLY ILL IF HE DRESSES UP AS A CHICK FOR LAUGHS ONCE IN A WHILE.
>>
>>18289129
Not even once or twice for a good laugh pal. It was several times as I counted correctly. Even in a Xmast party where nobody would dress as a girl he did.
>>
>>18289139

>if he doe something funny more than twice then he must be gay

delete this.
>>
Maybe he's gender fluid, you never know right?
>>
>Clothing determines your sexuality

A symptom of having all of your opinions determined by 4chan. Lemme guess, you saw all the shitposting about the fag parades and thought gay clothing = gay person, right? Yeah. Get back on the boat, you need to head back to your reddit home before you start memeing IRL like the rest of 'em.
>>
>>18288989
Cross dressing doesn't mean you're gay or trans. I dress like a guy sometimes but I have no desire to change my gender. He probably just thinks it's fun.
>>
>>18288989
Nope, in fact many crossdressers are straight as an arrow..
>>
>>18289609
What if he's being so affected towards his male friends, kissing on the cheek or forehead?
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.