[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey everyone got a date tonight with a girl i never met for some

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: kiss.png (39KB, 1829x921px) Image search: [Google]
kiss.png
39KB, 1829x921px
Hey everyone got a date tonight with a girl i never met for some beers and a walk

now im not an expert with online dating but i guess i know what im doing though

Any bros out there that know their shit more on this? Any tips, dos and donts or some experiences with first dates are appreciated
>>
Dont be an asshole,

I know its a meme, but
Just bee yourself. if you're acting like yourself and you feel like you and her dont mesh, then its a good sign that you arent right for each other.

Unless you talked about it before hand, don't expect sex or a kiss on the first date.

Ask questions about her life. Dont be boring
>>
Down a few shots of vodka for luck just before
>>
>>18288924
Just remember that your probably her 4th guy that week. Enjoy online dating you asshole
>>
>>18288953
>>18288957
>>18288962
Thanks bois i'll be leaving now, if the thread is still up when im back i'll report in how it has been
>>
>>18288924
Girls like two things: To laugh/have fun and to talk!

Let her talk as much as she can about anything.. herself.. her home.. her friends.. her pets..whatever... keep the conversation going by asking question, but just go easy and show genuine interest or else it will sound like an interview..

Now the thing about them girls is that the more THEY talk, the more they feel that you're a great conversationist and the more connected to you they will feel.

But in the end it comes down to her having a fun time and that definition varies slightly from one girl to the next. If you can make them laugh without being silly or just acting like a clown, you're 80% there.
>>
>>18289039
Great advice! Thank you

Reporting back in guys! Date when smooth af i took her to my home after the walk and we cuddled for 4 hours lol, didnt went further because she said we were going too fast, so we'll see how things keep going
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.