[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What does one do about self-loathing? I've come to the realisation

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: 1212632854019.jpg (58KB, 302x237px) Image search: [Google]
1212632854019.jpg
58KB, 302x237px
What does one do about self-loathing?
I've come to the realisation that my failures with women havent been because im emotionally immature or afraid of rejection or even appearance (amazingly), but that I just hate myself and start figuring out any way to sabotage it.
>>
You don't hate yourself, you just hate how you are in relation to others. You like your appearance, I bet you think you're smart, you probably make yourself laugh and you like being in your own company. You don't hate yourself.
>>
>>18288791
Then why do i always sabotage my own chances?
>>
>>18288791
This is a good way to approach it.
>>
>>18288800
Probably because you're afraid of rejection.
>>
>>18288800
Maybe you don't want to be in a relationship, and this is your mechanism to avoid them
>>
>>18288815
I guess not really. Ive become very accustomed to living in semi-isolation. But every time i think about how im in my mid 20s and everybody around me is in these loving long term relationships or even getting married i start to freak out, wondering whose bastard kids I'll have to end up raising because single mothers will be the only thing left on the market.
>>
>>18288828
The people who you are seeing get married OP usually end up in divorce anyways later on. Young people these days don't have a good track record with long marriages. Just don't bother with relationships OP. Get some close friends who you can rely on and trust. It gives you almost all the perks of a relationship anyways
>>
>>18288866
I cant fuck my friends
>>
>>18288910
Did you read the almost? How could you have not read the almost
>>
>>18288926
Thats a pretty big almost
>>
>>18288828
Or you could find someone between 18-22
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.