[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I've goofed up. CS student. Missed two hand ins yesterday

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: pepe-the-frog.jpg (24KB, 480x439px) Image search: [Google]
pepe-the-frog.jpg
24KB, 480x439px
I've goofed up.
CS student.
Missed two hand ins yesterday because I left my work to the last minute and gave up as I was putting it off- i had no idea what I was doing.

I did half of one assignment and then asked for a clarification for part of the task and at that point realised my code wouldn't do what was asked, so needed changing. In the end I was so tired, I went to sleep. Woke up in the morning and didn't bother doing it.

The other assignment I didn't even start. Over the semester I struggled with the topic but didn't seek any help.

I feel insanely guilty and paranoid about this because I have nothing to do. I could do them now but for everyday that passes I lose 10 marks so I'm not sure it's worth it.

It's a few months before we get our transcripts back and then I will have to resit those modules.

I've not talked to anyone else about this, I lied to a friend and said it went alright but I haven't told my family or Personal tutor.

What do?
>>
Do your fucking assignment s or drop out
>>
Go to your administrator and break down in tears while trying to hold them back, apologise profusely for crying. Say a close relative died and it's been hitting your family hard, you've been on the phone non stop since and need to go down soon for the funeral. Ask if there's anyway you can retake the work at a later date, and ask if he/she can send you your work while your away.

You look traumatised/but brave and attpting to be professional.

Your desire to do the work makes you look honest and worthy of help/sympathy.

Do any work you're required to do in your bit of leeway and your grades will most likely be adjusted to account for your hard time (depending on performance.)

Lying is a way to get out of problems but only if you put in the effort and go whole hog with it.
>>
>>18288775
I can't do that.
I barely get emotional, rarely show it and have been described as heartless by some.
I don't think I could even work up to crying.

I'm the kind of person to never really speak about myself or ask for help and instead just keep it to myself.

The ruse would soon be up.
>>
>asking people for advice when you know what you've done wrong and why and it could have been easily and completely prevented

You're a fucking idiot
>>
>>18288834
We all make mistakes anon.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.