[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

my fiancée has a daughter from another man. i know, i know.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_2946.jpg (176KB, 800x757px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2946.jpg
176KB, 800x757px
my fiancée has a daughter from another man.
i know, i know. but hear me out.
our relationship is very good (dating since two years, engaged since 6 months, live together since 1 year, getting married in 3 months).
her daughter is a pleasant kid too and i've grown very fond of her.
the only issue is that i can't completely cut out my jealousy for the biological father. there's very little contact (yearly update mail with pics from the kid), he has never met her. despite this, there are no hard feelings between my fiancée and him. she says he's completely irrelevant to her life other having been the cause for her daughter. (she hasn't fucked him over, either. they both agreed that they would never want a family together and that it would be best to go separate ways before the kid grows attached to him).
i know it's kind of silly, but it bugs be that there is a walking and talking evidence of my fiancée having had sex with (and had some feelings for) another man.

how do i get over this for good?
>>
sounds like you're overreacting, if everything is as good as you say.

the only place you're going to get a virgin bride is in Pakistan or somewhere, so be grateful fo what you've got.

oh and try talking to a counsellor or something. that could help. don't mess things up with your missus.
>>
>>18288747
i know it's irrational. that's why i'm seeking help. appart from that, it couldn't be better. i donmt know why i'm sabotaging myself like that. it's not like any other girl hasn't had sex before or said "i love you" to someone else (which she hasn't even said to him...). but why is it so hard for me to get the fuck over it? i know i'm not the only one hving issues with dealing with the fact that their partner had previous sexual and/or romantical encounters. i've seen a lot of threads about this. is it a problem with low selfesteem?
>>
Men have been partnering up with women who have children from earlier relationships for hundreds of thousands of years. My great grandma had a kid outside of wedlock before she met my great grandpa. There's nothing new or unnatural about this. You should be glad he's out of the picture.
>>
>>18288779
then why does it fuck with me so badly?
>>
>>18288781
Your second sentence was
>i know, i know. but hear me out
Which leads me to believe you're embarrassed about it, and that's probably because you think what you're doing isn't normal or that it's beneath you. All you need to do is get over it. Nobody's watching and nobody cares but you.
>>
>>18288802
yeah, that might be true. guess i've spent too much time on here.
>>
>>18288728
Its fine dude. As the product of such a relationship myself being the kid in all of that, I can safely say you're fine. Your fiance is still dedicated to you and so far it seems she happily raises her child with you meaning she trusts you with the kid more than him.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.