[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I've been on 4chan since I was 13 and 5 years later I've

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: 1482516724820.jpg (101KB, 1024x904px) Image search: [Google]
1482516724820.jpg
101KB, 1024x904px
I've been on 4chan since I was 13 and 5 years later I've begun to get very disgusted with some of the comments and opinions here.

In my youth I never cared, found it funny even, but now I'm just disgusted. (Albeit not offended)

Am I growing up, or am I becoming soft?
>>
Growing up.
>>
what comments and opinions?
>>
>>18288745
Literally everything on /an/
>>
>>18288752
Never been there before, what could possibly be disgusting there!

Went.

Front page.
videos of crows eatings eyes?

Kek.
>>
as long as you havent started to believe some of the shit said here and start to think in 4chan terms while in real life,id say you're doing good
>>
>>18288752
>Literally everything on /an/
Wut lol
>>
File: latest-2.jpg (241KB, 1218x1296px) Image search: [Google]
latest-2.jpg
241KB, 1218x1296px
>>18288727
We call that growing up and becoming mature. Dumb kids often lacks a lot of higher mental skills like empathy for example.

When i was young, i could watch for examples pic related. When i first saw episode of poor blue reindeer getting pinned by tree on his leg and he had only spoon to cut his leg off to save himself, the joke was so good i would laught about the idea even days after.

Now as i see the torture, pain and suffering of them, i just wish them to survive until end of episode.

So welcome to the adult world op!
>>
>>18288727
At least specify what the fuck you're talking about.
>>
>>18288727
You are just questioning the values around you. Its a completely normal and healthy thing to do, though sadly, a lot of people don't even get to that stage. It means you are growing up. Keep going.
>>
I was the same way with /pol/. Can hardly stand the place anymore
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.