[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

girlfriend of 1 year cheated on me, should I care? I don't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: 1401732092280.jpg (248KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1401732092280.jpg
248KB, 768x1024px
girlfriend of 1 year cheated on me, should I care? I don't have serious love feelings for her, I only really use her for sex and to kill time and I'm leaving for the marines in 3 months. shes reliable sex that lets me do whatever I want. i know im not going to marry this girl and i don't feel like chasing one night stands and shit.

if it helps she was pretty remorseful about the shit she pulled, like really sorry. i didnt even care much desu, I just called her a joke and a slut and then hate fucked her.
>>
>>18288237
so what's the problem then, soldier?
video related:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R9u9K7Up4Ts
>>
>>18288315
I dont know, should I feel weird? this girl thinks im going to marry her and I did have serious feels for her long ago but she's not marriage material at all.
>>
>>18288321
well as long as everyone knows what's what, don't wind her up with false promises of marriage, mind. anyways, it's not for much longer.
>>
>>18288326
I'm not promising marriage, she just thinks I am. She thinks I'm going to keep her around when I leave when I'm not.

is it bad that I don't care about her feelings like that? i mean she's pretty stupid ( like barely passed GE courses in college ), smokes and is a cheater so yeah. At one point, I did but the more I got to know her the more I realize she wasn't marriage material or even close. I just tolerate her basically.
>>
>>18288373
your morals are your own affair, big boy.
>>
>>18288373
I'd like to point out that I'm not a dick to her or anything, I treat her with respect but I just can't marry someone like her. I'm going to tell her a couple weeks before i ship out.
>>
no one's judging you here.
>>
Well to me it seems like any sort of relationship with a person you so clearly have no attachment to, despise, and think poorly of AND cheated on you would not be worth the reliable sex. At that point I would think a goddamn pocket pussy would be preferable not to mention just going out and fucking other people you don't hate.

Also, you're going on and on about all the bad shit about her and not marrying her and how she thinks you will so much that it is making it pretty clear you're way more bothered than you're letting on.

But anyway like other anons said, do what you want so long as you don't lead her on.
>>
You both sound like assholes.
Please get sterilized before someone gets retarded ideas and drags an anchor/"oops" child into the mix.
>>
>>18288237
thats probably the reason she cheated dumb ass
>>
>>18288917
This.
Take your loss and move on OP. Maybe someone better will come along but you're better off focusing on the military as of now.
>>
>>18288373
>she just thinks I am
she thinks you are stupid so keep hate fucking her for 3 months and when you leave cut contact and never see the cunt again.
>>
I couldn't imagine being with someone that long and regularly having sex, and not feeling something for her even if she was kind of scummy. Like it's literally impossible for me to imagine. You must have a heart of stone.
>>
>>18289292
did you miss the part she cheated on OP? OP needs to punt this cunt
>>
>>18288326
i would say fuck this guy, she cheated on you and betrayed your trust. do what ever you want with her, just give the next one a fresh start and dont treat her bad because of this one.
>>
File: 1394410775751.gif (983KB, 250x197px) Image search: [Google]
1394410775751.gif
983KB, 250x197px
>>18288237

Your girlfriend treated you with as little respect and consideration as you've treated her.

I don't see what there is to discuss here.
>>
if you fucking can, keep fucking her and fuck other chicks on these 3 moths that you are going in the military.
Dump her when you leave, it will be better that way because you will have your mind full of things to think and your body full of things to do that you'll won't bother getting bugged about that bitch.
PS: 3 months on the military can do "ahem" -
"forget" - people with a concussion, amnesia caused by impact...
So when she talks to you again when you come back just pretend that you don't know her and don't like her attitude, forget that has a place in your head, don't let her come in your life again
>>
Dude, you know it's not OK to just use your girlfriend for sex for a few months while pretending to actually care about her. And yes, you're misleading her - through omission, even if you've never directly lied to her. You know what she thinks, you know that she's wrong, and you're deliberately letting her think that.

Her cheating on you doesn't make it okay. That's fifth grader logic. "She started it!" "Now we're even." No. Fuck that. Don't be a fifth grader. It's not okay to do something shitty to somebody just because they did something shitty to you. It just makes you shitty as well.

You fucking KNOW it's not okay. You just don't care.
>>
>>18288237
>Just used her for sex
>Got sex
I'm not sure where the problem for you is. It's not a betrayal of trust, because trust requires respect (and vice versa) and you apparently have none for her. It's not that she's exposed you to the risk of STIs without your knowledge, because you're also considering one night stands as a replacement for her. It's not that she stopped having sex with you, or else you would have just gotten bored and moved on instead of getting angry.

Unless you can figure out one good reason why you should give a shit, just continue to fuck her as normal.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.