[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm constantly anxious when talking to my girlfriend who

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: received_318750538544087.jpg (28KB, 750x487px) Image search: [Google]
received_318750538544087.jpg
28KB, 750x487px
I'm constantly anxious when talking to my girlfriend who I love so much
I am afraid I'd fuck up when I talk and this has led me to lose the ability to make her laugh like before and I am
>>
>>18287965
>"...and I am."

Don't end a sentence with a preposition.
>>
And I am a funny person*
>>
how old are you two?
>>
>>18287965
>>18287972

Is this just a temporary thing? Don't throw away a relationship because you had a bad month and are feeling down.

Do you always feel like you are going to fuck up your relationship? then this is probably not a very good relationship (at least not good for you).
>>
>>18287976
Both 21

>>18287977
Yes I do
Because we fight a lot

Basically it goes like,
I get insecure about something she does, she tells me that it's nothing bad or against me
Then I still question what she did and she feels sad when I confront her about it again and we fight about it

Examples of things she did is that I recently told a joke and she told me that I bore her and the hung up after that and called me moments later saying she was horny
I felt bad and said that she only wants my dick and that saddened her

I just wish she would stay positive even when I ask again about what she meant from her actions, I am very easy to please and I just need her to say "it's nothing bad" everytime
>>
>>18287971
Not a preposition
>>
>>18288038
You can't be yourself around her, and it seems like she does only want your dick and to not hear how you feel.

In short, she doesn't like you for you
>>
>>18288112
When I am not being insecure I know that she loves me for me

I just wish she could be more open to me being like that
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.