[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

the only reason i've yet to commit sudoku is because i fear

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: 125976785.jpg (14KB, 251x242px) Image search: [Google]
125976785.jpg
14KB, 251x242px
the only reason i've yet to commit sudoku is because i fear that death would somehow be even more boring than my life
anyone got a joke?
>>
>>18287741
I got a good joke
>your life

HA
>>
File: 1488187274028.jpg (102KB, 971x576px) Image search: [Google]
1488187274028.jpg
102KB, 971x576px
>>18287741
why end it when spring and summer is coming? It's just getting good nigga! Also, try lifting if you don't have anything good to do. You might just love it.
>>
Death is surely more boring than life, that's why you are afraid of death.
Death is just another word for "nothing".

Purpose brings peace of mind.
Find a craft, whatever it might be, something that can help/bring joy to others. Something that you can become great at. The world needs honest and good people, now more than ever.

You may never get your name written in the history books but you can still write history. You can change the lives of a few you love and they will in turn do the same.
The flap of a butterfly's wing.
>>
>>18287741
Why does depression make you want to do number puzzles?
>>
>>18287786
Do you think in your sleep that being unconscious is boring? If death is nothing, you won't think anything at all.

It's safe to kys, OP.
>>
>>18287741
>anyone got a joke?
Why don't orphans play baseball?
Because they don't know where home is.
>>
>>18287741
Considering you're dead when you die and wouldnt experience whether its boring or not, this is not the only reason.

Also, start lifting. Working out is a proven anti-depressant. You'll get in much better shape mentally and physically, be much healthier, meet gym bros, find a gf/bf because of how good you look.

Theres things to do my nigga, go do them
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.