[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm a girl in high school and I've been attracted to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

I'm a girl in high school and I've been attracted to older men (age 40+ usually) since I was in like the 6th grade. Every time I see an article on the news about some 17 or 18 yr old girl sleeping with a high school teacher I actually get JEALOUS because I constantly fantasize about sleeping with like half the male staff at my school. I hate my fucking life and I'm going to die alone.
>>
>>18287335
That was me when i was 14. Idk why but they were kinda hot to me. Im a little older now and im attracted to guys my age more. Long story short get over it casit probably aint gonna happen lol
>>
Go fuck yourself. No one cares and you're not even asking for advice. Reported.
>>
ik it's not gonna happen. I wish I could just get over it but it's not that easy. I'm literally so miserable everyday. Ive had this one teacher for 3 years now and we talk every day after school for a few hours (I don't like to go home early bc abusive parents) and he's even taken me out for lunch a bunch of times. but he's not interested that way. I know him better than anyone else in his life probably, considering he's such a loner. as cliche as it sounds I feel like we're soul mates and it drives me crazy that I know we can never be together. I found out he got laid off bc of budget cuts (this is his last year) and he's moving literally halfway across the country. honestly been considering killing myself a lot since I found out
>>
File: Columbo_Peter_Falk_1973.jpg (134KB, 717x912px) Image search: [Google]
Columbo_Peter_Falk_1973.jpg
134KB, 717x912px
Was there
Will get better
Old men rock and will always reciprocate
39 femanon
Still love the oldies
Pic related still does it for me
>>
Young teacher
The subject
Of schoolgirl fantasy
>>
File: 1491877046432.gif (960KB, 284x223px) Image search: [Google]
1491877046432.gif
960KB, 284x223px
>>18287335
Trust me anon, this ain't a bad situation we live in. See, older men tend to love girls below 30. Womens' tastes mature, but guys' never do. If you keep yourself in shape then you'll fairly easily find a great older guy to fuck.

Just try to wait until you're 18. Regulations and all. Also keep in mind that fantasy can be better than reality. Try to have fun with your imagination for now and stay chill.
>>
>>18287710
>that freudian slip
Fuck, didn't mean to type "we live in".
I meant "to be in."
>>
This thread was moved to >>>/r9k/36794587
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.