[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I need some serious help. I'm going to a convention with

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: 1493569926060.jpg (9KB, 342x342px) Image search: [Google]
1493569926060.jpg
9KB, 342x342px
I need some serious help.
I'm going to a convention with my girlfriend.
But
A while back, I got really drunk at a party and ended up fucking this other chick. She's gonna be there too most likely.
What do I do if I see her?
>>
Fuck her in the bathroom.
>>
>>18287011
Just act like youve never met before
>>
>>18287024
My problem is that my name is very unique, so if she says "oh hi (blank)" I can't just say "oh you have me confused for someone else"
>>
>>18287011

threesome? talk about the girls mentioning how much they found each other attractive and that's how they know you.
>>
>>18287044
Well you should have thought before and not reveal your real identity?
Call sick now.
>>
File: download (1).jpg (7KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
download (1).jpg
7KB, 225x225px
Write your last will and testament before your gf murders you by bludgeoning with her purse. /s

But in all seriousness tell her so when she finds out it'll at least be a sincere apologetic confession. You're fucked but might as well try to soften the blow.
>>
>>18287011
Were you ina relationship with your girlfriend at the time?

If not, say hey. If your gf asks just laugh it off, say to be honest you don't really remember much.p because you were pretty plastered but she's a former fling.

If not. You're fucked. Doesn't sound like you're smooth enough to BS your way through this,

Brace yourself.

Own up and face the concequences
>>
>>18287011
Say "Hi" and keep walking.
>>
>>18287011
I actually had this experience, minus the girlfriend. A girl I had banged a year earlier was at the same convention. I saw her coming down a hallway and awkwardly said "Hi". She didn't recognize me, glanced at my name badge, and walked on.
>>
>>18287011
depends on you man.
a. blank her. (awkward if she comes after you)
b. say hi and don't blank her, but without engaging too much/
c. three's an orgy.
d. ZFG laugh at any shit that comes your way from either grill, no apologies, no justification, no nothing, just a load of shitlord grins.
>>
>>18288345
cuck
>>
>>18288372
On the contrary. I think I got off easy.
>>
>>18288426
ha yeah, maybe.
>>
>I'm a poor twiddle baby that can't control myself or handle the consequences, pwease help me not get in trubble

Kill yourself.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.