[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ok, so I'm in a gay relationship with a cute black twink,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: Holy fuck.jpg (183KB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
Holy fuck.jpg
183KB, 2560x1440px
Ok, so I'm in a gay relationship with a cute black twink, who has the most amazing ass, yet also has a big dick. He plays a greeat bottom and top, but i am pretty small and only bottom. When he bottoms, we just do it sort of like in a plank position, since it's the only way for him to feel me.

Now he seems to like bottoming well, and i say this because he came some from me the other night with very little sporadic anal and nothing else.

That being said though, he's hinting at wanting more from different positions, and really wants to bottom more. I recently sent a pick or two guys where the black bottom literally looked exactlt like him, and he dropped some hints that he liked the white top, how he was tall and looked good. Even said "that top though". I'm a 5'7" white twink, who plays a good bottom but can't top with current gear.

We pledged to be monogamous with each other but i can tell he wants a tall white.guy with a good cock to top him. Even now he's the more sub one even while topping. And i want him to feel good too but i know if i bring a guy un it will ruin what we have and I probably won't take it good.

Where are these thoughts coming from, insecurity? What should i do to help please him? He's shifting hard to a bottom, and bottomed for a 6'5" guy before, and keeps hinting he likes tall white guys.. I'm in the dumps a little but i sort of want him to find a guy like that. But then I'll know i won't be happy, so why would i feel i want him to have it in the first place? Torn up, insight would be nice.
>>
Goddamn niggerfaggot go to church.
>>
WE DONT FUCKING KNOW MAN WE DONT LIKE COCKS

GAYYSSS. EVERYBOSY RUNNNN
>>
Get the fuck off of 4chan Thomas. I'll see you at work tomorrow.
>>
>>18287005
If you're not sexually compatible a partnership isn't going to work.

You are insecure, and you two should talk about it.
>>
>>18287023
Youre not my real dad. You can't control me.
>>
>>18287005
talk to him, retard
>>
>>18287039
>>18287047
I would right now but I'm military and am taking part in this training event called iron focus. I planned on taljing to him when i get back. If i mention it now while I'm not there it'll be bad.
>>
File: IMG_0691.jpg (88KB, 550x512px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0691.jpg
88KB, 550x512px
>>18287046
>>18287023
Wtfhdhshaha
>Tfw you ironically shitpost with a friend's name and say you'll see him at work, you know he works with his dad and you won't actually see him at work tomorrow, and he responds as if responding to his dad which he actually treats that way.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.