[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So, my ex who I dated for 6 years decides to manipulate, try

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

File: donald-trump.jpg (46KB, 920x537px) Image search: [Google]
donald-trump.jpg
46KB, 920x537px
So, my ex who I dated for 6 years decides to manipulate, try to control me, gets my hopes up, and then fucks me over. I get mad. Say mean things over text from over 250 miles away. She files for harassment and a PFA. Court is siding with her. Police stole my brand new iPhone 7 and are "holding" it in evidence.
>Get new phone registered it across the country
>start getting unknown phone calls where the caller says nothing (many times over the past month)
>lawyer tells me if I answer the *unknown* calls and speak to the caller and it turns out to be her, I get fucked by the law.
This fucking cunt is ruining my life. It's one thing after the other. I can't fucking do this anymore. All I want to do is break things and bash her skull in. I've tried to seek hobbies and things to take my mind off of my inevitable rapage from the law, but nothing is helping. It just keeps coming back to me being miserable and taking my anger out on those trying to help me. No one understands my frustration or anger right now.
Nothing makes sense anymore....
What do I do?
>>
>>18286543
>I get mad. Say mean things over text from over 250 miles away.
what a incredibly childish and stupid thing to do. guess it's a good thing you're going to conveniently omit what it is you said from your little sob story here because I bet nobody'd be willing to post advice if you did

>She files for harassment and a PFA. Court is siding with her. Police stole my brand new iPhone 7 and are "holding" it in evidence.
>This fucking cunt is ruining my life. It's one thing after the other. I can't fucking do this anymore. All I want to do is break things and bash her skull in.
serves you right you colossal faggot

reap what you sow bitch boi. next time learn to keep your petty emotions in check
>>
>>18286566
not op but
shut the fuck up
>>
>>18286584
nah
>>
It's a real shame how much disparity there is in courts in regards to women, and I don't think it will change any time soon.

Next time don't make the marriage mistake op.
>>
that's why you shouldn't threaten to kill people because they hurt your feelings: it's against the law.
>>
File: lelbron.jpg (34KB, 600x680px) Image search: [Google]
lelbron.jpg
34KB, 600x680px
>>18286584
>not op but
Nice try
>>
>>18286633
>I'm illiterate and have got a strawman to beat up
go post on /r/ifeelpersecuted
>>
File: 1478465612255.gif (3MB, 252x189px) Image search: [Google]
1478465612255.gif
3MB, 252x189px
>>18286543

>What do I do?

I'm not exactly sure how not being legally allowed to contact the girl you hate is ruining your life.

I mean, from what you've described, all you have to do is not answer calls from unknown numbers and the problem is solved.

I'm not sure exactly what it is you're bitching about.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.