[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sup advice, I think I got super powers. Normally, i am very

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: tumblr_oda2ox6pDo1tylr0uo1_500.gif (2MB, 450x711px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_oda2ox6pDo1tylr0uo1_500.gif
2MB, 450x711px
Sup advice, I think I got super powers.

Normally, i am very in-tuen and connected with hella people. I've tested it and I can focus and read someone's mind if I tried. The topic has to be extremely small scale like a number between 1-3. Always spot on. That's just an example there's a bunch of shit I gotta deal with I used to cry about it because it scared me. I'd feel people, it's crazy.

Anyway today I got a CT scan and I'm pretty sure I can zone into whoever I want and see some details about their life. It's pretty dope. I think it's the radiation, lightweight scared to keep doing it due to cancer or something.

If u had this what would u use it on? Also, think this is dangerous? Never told anybody before. Thoughts
>>
I had the exact same experience OP. When I was in elementary school I remember something that wasn't right. I didn't feel like everyone else and I never was really accepted by my classmates. I remember being in class when I was in 5th grade and I was just staring at a waterbottle. You know, those small plastic ones. Anyway, I began to feel the anger of being rejected by all my classmates and I put a small dent in the plastic. I kept concentrating and I moved the bottle off the desk. I knew this wasn't normal and that secret stayed with me for years.

Flash forward to highschool and my powers were getting more powerful. Before I had to concentrate to the point where I gave myself headaches but it became easier over the years to move objects with my mind. A man weird bald man in a wheel chair approached me as I was walking home one day. I could hear his voice in my head and he said his name was Xavier. He said he ran an institution for children like me and wanted me to come to his boarding school. Professor Xavier has helped me so much and made me realize there are others like us, mutants. Don't be scared, Professor Xavier will find you in due time.
>>
>>18286531
>think of a number between 1 and 3
>2
OMG I HAVE POWERS GUYS

Although I must say your shitposting is virtually superhuman
>>
Seek psychiatric help
>>
>>18286531
Sigh... stop being a dumbass anon.
>>
>>18286531
>>18286557

It's called autism. Look it up.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.