[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

> girls keep looking at me in school >they're usually

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: 1476647728200.png (29KB, 741x568px) Image search: [Google]
1476647728200.png
29KB, 741x568px
> girls keep looking at me in school
>they're usually attractive
>always catch this qt3.14 8/10 looking at me when I come out of class
>her class is almost directly across from mine but I'm always the one she looks at when she comes out

Am I autistic for thinking these girls might be into me? I'm not really attractive, I'd say 6.5/10 and really skinny. I don't really talk to others. I'm relatively tall, I guess that's the one thing I have going for me. They might be into me or they're staring at me because I'm one ugly mf. Both of those are terrifying for me.
>>
>>18285864
Just talk to them
>>
>>18285868
Okay how do I do this without actually exposing myself to ridicule?
>>
>>18285922
can't do it without exposure to risk
>>
>>18285864
Start by saying hi and nodding as you walk past. Gage the way they respond. No ridicule, you'll be on the move anyway
>>
Give a small/ friendly smile next time you see her, maybe wave, do this for a few days and see if she smiles back, gauge the situation and if she seems friendly/ into you, just say hi with the wave one day and ask what class she's coming out of, boom, conversation starter
>>
Do you know her by name? And is she in multiple of your classes?
What i feel like works is just to walk by her and say something like "Hey [name], what's up?" and smile and at her face. Eyes aren't necessary, but at least so that she knows you're paying attention.
>>
On another tangent, what to talk to girls about? I never know what to talk about
>>
>>18285864
Maybe if you didn't spell like a retard they would notice your sad ass.
>>
File: 1492415762022.jpg (61KB, 700x495px) Image search: [Google]
1492415762022.jpg
61KB, 700x495px
>>18285864
Hmm, first of all make sure she isn't looking at you because you're looking at her first. It'd be maximum embarrassment if that really was the case.

[spoiler]I'm personally still debating whether or not a guy turning around in his chair just to look at me means he's attracted to me...so, yeah, I'm hopeless too. [/spoiler]
>>
follow them on social media or snapchat, you can snap them when youre not at school, itll make it easier to approach them in person

Dont think too hard about it when you first approach them, i remember in highschool a lot of chicks would look at me too, many of them werent even interested, just observing me.
>>
File: 1491980149823.gif (4MB, 600x398px) Image search: [Google]
1491980149823.gif
4MB, 600x398px
>>18287520
Spoiler fail. Now that's embarrassing.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.