[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>got around 30% in a class, lowest grade of my life >had

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1

>got around 30% in a class, lowest grade of my life
>had multiple withdrawals before this
>was able to keep it from killing my GPA later but it remains on my transcript
>was planning on transferring
Am I fucked, /adv/?
>>
>>18285752
Bumb.
>>
>>18285752
Matura? Exams?
>>
>>18285752
>I already fucked up
>hey advice board, how do I undo what I have already done?

Public service announcement: ask for advice BEFORE you fuck everything up.

You'll never be a STEM professional, nor a doctor. You can still be a lawyer if you shape the fuck up and learn to read 100x better than the norm, but you're probably not going to do that so don't plan on being a lawyer.

Have you considered trade school? Trades aren't about numbers in records; they're about whether the plumbing got fixed or didn't get fixed. Doctors and lawyers and engineers cry when they find out how much their plumber charges per hour.

Also, you forgot to mention your major. This is just a cry thread if you're leaving details out.
>>
>>18285752
Pomogę,nie każdy musi iść na studia. Nie jesteś ukrytym geniuszem jesteś zerem, gdybym się mylił nie pisał byś tu.
>>
>>18286299
He is NEET he wont change his life.
>>
>>18286306
That's /adv/'s unofficial slogan.

I'm just gettin' sick and tired of all these cry threads. Bait threads are better than this.
>>
>>18285752
Grades don't matter. What you do with yourself from now on matters. If you wanna get into grad school work on building the most bombing extracurricular list and recommendations from profs that time allows you.
>>
>>18286327

Sorry in Poland 30% mean pass exams to go college. Is very low. Rly i feel ashamed becouse of that. Today we had
Exam in Polish language., and he cry becouse whole 3-4 years he didnt give a fuck about it
>>
>>18286332
>he fell for the extracurricular meme

1000 hours spent on student-organization business travel across the United States. I think I DID actually get something out of it - thicker skin for the way high school kids treat anyone older than high school age.
>>
>>18286299
Chemistry major, it was a calc course.
>>
>>18286299
>You'll never be STEM or doctor, you should give up and do trade school.

Stop projecting, grow up.
>>
>>18286682
Don't beat yourself silly OP, I got a shit grade my first Calc 1. Then I passed Calc 2 in one attempt. I recommend a tutor? Sounds outrageous, but likely cheaper than retaking a course.
>>
>>18286690
>doing trade school is giving up
Shove your roleplaying fantasies up your ass, trade jobs are real jobs if you can hack them at a level above entry level. People who can get and keep a contractor license are more valuable than cubicle drones with degrees.

People need shit built and they need it fixed. People don't need your 3rd world studies degree. People pay for what they need. People pay tradesmen. You would have known this too if you were responsible for your own bills instead of letting landlord/daddy handle all of that for you.
>>
>>18286695
Tutors are important, especially for math.

Korean dude came to me for tutoring one time - didn't need a damn thing. His first stop after classes was the guidance councilor, and second stop was tutoring. Just making damn well sure he was prepared for anything the world could possibly throw at him. Be like this guy.
>>
>>18286718
>Incoming 10 lines of salt
I'm not 3rd world studies I'm CS. He didn't come here to ask if he should make an extreme switch from Chemistry to trade school because of a math class.
>>
>>18286729
>I can't count lines
>I can get employed in CS

Pick a different trolling angle already.
>>
>>18285752
Withdrawls?
From what heroin? meth? cock?

I'm in trade school.
I'm not the greatest student and I turn retarded when it comes to taking paper tests but, I think I can get by on this.

You have to consider what degrees have value to them.
>>
>>18286730
>I don't know what to say
Aha! You miscounted the lines in my post, idiot! How are you even CS?
>>
>>18286737
Withdraw is typically a course drop, with no footprints
>>
>>18286737
Withdrawn classes.
>>
>>18286737
>Cock
>>
>>18286302
wow so supportive of the op
great advice just stop learning cos you had a bad grade

>>18285752

Seriously OP, my uncle had a bad grade in maths and then he pursued architecture. Your knowledge matters most, so be sure to work hard and be ready to practise what you have to in order to get where you want in life.
Don't just give up, try and if you fail that's ok. Generally life gives you a second chance.
>>
Am I the only one who doesn't know his grades?
I just get email from my university if I passed or not, but I don't actually look up my grades.
Will see after graduation.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.