[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Gf and I been going out for about 5 years now. In this time we

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3

File: download (2).jpg (8KB, 199x253px) Image search: [Google]
download (2).jpg
8KB, 199x253px
Gf and I been going out for about 5 years now. In this time we haven't had sex once. She's not a wait till marriage girl but it's clear she's nervous about the idea. She's very shy and reserved and in general talking to her about this stuff is a minefield.
I'll come right out and say it, I wanna fuck. But how do I try to convince her as well? I know she wants to because she's dropped hints in me before. But taking that step is an issue for her.
Its not an attraction problem because she's expressed pretty clear physical interest in me so I dunno how to approach it.
>>
>>18285620
How old are you two
>>
>>18285620
Both 20, I'm older by half a year
>>
>>18285627
Alright, so you've been together since high school and now have some freedom re:college

How often do you spend nights together?

My advice would normally be to just have a romantic night and let it lead into that naturally, but if she's really hung up on it then it might not be a bad idea to just talk about it.

Sex isn't some magical fairyland bullshit and if you keep building it up and your girlfriend keeps fearing it you're both going to wind up disappointed.
>>
>>18285634
>normal advice
>5years together and never fucked
M8 this girl has probably been raped, has zero sex drive, or both. Also, OP has no plan how to get into the pants of a girl he's been in a "relationship" with. He'll have to drug her or something
>>
>>18285646
They were in high school, and based on the pic they're probably both huge nerds. It's not like he got with her at 25 and they're both 30 now and haven't fucked.

What makes relationships work? C O M M U N I C A T I O N
>>
You're not helping her in any way, and quite likely you're not capable of helping her. You're just a security blanket; a useless accessory which exists only to cause pain when you finally part ways.

Not happy with this answer like all the other /adv/ OPs, demand a different one?

Okay then, you're extremely unattractive and not even sincere love from the heart is enough to make a woman gain an interest in having sex with you. Go lift, bitch.
>>
We live in different cities and it's pretty damn hard to find a night to ourselves. I'll try but 10 bucks says it ain't gonna happen like that. Not for a couple years anyways until we get our own places. It's just a bit frustrating is all. 5 years and blue balled fucking sucks. Especially with a potential wife who's 11/10.
>>
>>18285656
>LDR
That's kind of important information, anon.

Save the discussion for the next night you have alone
>>
>>18285656
have you considered cybering/phone sex

There's more kinds of sex than ponos in vagoo j-j-jam it in
>>
>>18285652
This exactly. Hit the nail right on the head. We're both massive nerds and pretty inexperienced at love and most definitely not experienced with sex. I'm her first boyfriend and she's the only gf who's ever lasted more than a month.

>>18285654
Who hurt you? Go to therapy my dude.
>>
>>18285661
Oh and just as a note it's not exactly ldr. We can see each other fairly easily it's just a small drive.
>>
File: C7aemd6U0AAe8oU.jpg (23KB, 625x626px) Image search: [Google]
C7aemd6U0AAe8oU.jpg
23KB, 625x626px
>>18285667
>Who hurt you?

2/10 buddy
>>
>>18285675
These details are all over the place. Either distance is the reason why you can't do anything, or it isn't.

Can't get your own vehicle but you've never rode the town buses before? Get a damn bicycle then. Unless, of course, the problem is something completely different from distance. Quit posting threads if you're not going to be honest about your scenario. /adv/ has enough creative storytelling already.
>>
Anyways ignoring troll over there how do I approach the subject?
>>
>>18285687
Distance is not an issue but we aren't together 247. I visit her on the weekends whenever I can. We are close enough to see each other regularly but too far to be in constant contact.
>>
>>18285646
Dude you are so right my friend was raped and she has a low sex drive. She's holding something back
>>
>>18285634
Don't do this Op. This is how sex normally happens with two adjusted people.

Clearly your situation is not normal. You need to be straight forward and communicate with her. No pussyfootong, but don't pressure her either.

Approach her, and start off with something like this
>"we've been together for five years and we haven't gottwn sexual. I personally am in a place where I would like to give it a try, but I wanted to chexk in with you and see what your thoughts are. Would you feel comfortable with the idea?"
>>
>>18285698
So in other words, the yes/no state is no. That means there's something else, and you're not comfortable hearing about it. If you're not comfortable hearing about it then you've already found the magic answer, go forth and apply.

>>18285701
That's not something you should just speculate about on the internet. This is how harmful rumors get started.
>>
>>18285701
Honestly that possibility has crossed my mind? Super shy and vulnerable, quiet, spooked by the mere subject of sex? Its textbook and honestly scares me. If she did suffer through that I'm sticking by her.
>>
>>18285709
Look it her a long long time to tell her husband but she told me easily. But before she told me she was raped she told me she had a low sex drive all the time.
>>
>>18285709
Have you tried asking?

Get THE FUCK off the internet and face your troubles instead. Don't suddenly start behaving differently - unannounced - simply because the internet put ideas in your head. In case you haven't noticed, this board has the same canned answers in every thread of similar subject matter.
>>
>>18285708
This girl acts just like my friend. I'm not she was rape. I don't know her but she might be holding something back
>>
>>18285716
Yeah agree.. You should just talk to her
>>
>>18285722
I like to call this advburger syndrome.

Some sniveling bottom feeder posts a thread, really just looking for headpats and empty agreement. Important details missing, filled in slowly and vaguely. Then the discussion jumps to the same drama as every other thread and OP plays the victim. Meanwhile, the actual person who supposedly needs help is nothing more than a prop to be pointed at and judged as something-definitely-happened despite the fact that OP's posts are always a bunch of smoke and mirrors.

I guess this is just what it looks like when millennials ask for help.
>>
File: Persian-Cat-Room-Guardian.jpg (35KB, 680x453px) Image search: [Google]
Persian-Cat-Room-Guardian.jpg
35KB, 680x453px
>>18285729
Boi I'm just looking for advice. Little did I know this would turn into the possibility she was hurt but hey there you go. No one asked for your stupidity but hey here it is too.
>>
>>18285729
I don't get what you are saying.
>>
>>18285744
To tell you the truth none of us can help you. This is something you have to do yourself. Sorry
>>
>>18285789
True enough. Just thought I'd look for advice. I have somewhere to start at the very least though.
>>
>>18285792
Just think about it. 5 years no sex.. She's nervous about the idea...and taking that step is issue with her. Those are some things I see that are bad. That's all I'm saying
>>
>>18285806
You're right of course. But I love her to death and honestly sex isn't a deal breaker for me. If she finds it hard that's okay.
>>
>>18285821
Its not ok because that means something is wrong. You need to help with that. Just talk to her when you can.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.