[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I might have contracted an std while studying abroad in Spain.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: FB_IMG_1493883811606.jpg (61KB, 540x866px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1493883811606.jpg
61KB, 540x866px
So I might have contracted an std while studying abroad in Spain. Going to the doctor tomorrow, does anybody have an idea of what to expect of this? Maybe someone from Spain?

Thanks!
>>
>>18285589
What STD do you think it is? Any distinct symptoms?
>>
>>18285589
The joys of Erasmus eh.
get ready to get pull your knickers down and give the doctor a flash of your bits, that's all.
>>
>>18285589
>blood test
>urine test
>swab your throat
>swab your anal cavity
>possibly swab your urethra
>>
>>18285589
Depends what it is. If you suspect it's HPV or HSV2 you will have to let your doctor know since the typical panel doesn't cover those (too common and for HSV2, chicken pox and HSV1 share the same antibodies).
>>
>>18285755
Just itchiness, and like one spot so I don't really know...
>>18285937
Yeah, that's one of the downsides I guess haha

>>18285952
>>18286165
Thanks, that's good to know! Doesn't sound too fun but I didn't expect it to be
>>
File: 1447784307001.png (126KB, 399x297px) Image search: [Google]
1447784307001.png
126KB, 399x297px
>studying

Yeah, all those people are really watching Netflix too.
>>
>>18286456
>Just itchiness, and like one spot so I don't really know...

This isn't helpful at all. Really. Just go to a doctor and stop wasting eveyone's time.
>>
>>18285952
Damn bro, that's some invasive STD test...

You just need a urine and blood sample to get tested for any of the STD's one could possibly be worried about.

t. I've had like 10 of them... tests. only one STD
>>
>le ¡SIESTA! XD meme

Could you stop being naive or uninformed enough to believe this? There is no tradition or unspoken spanish nap-taking rule.Do you believe everything you read on silly internet or magazine stereotype lists? You've gotta have a really general and superficial image of Spain to believe this, you don't get spain's culture and its subtleties and nuances if you do. I know not everyone has the time nor interest to do so, but come on... millenials are world citizens, and most of the ones I've met are smart people who quickly get a grasp on how cultures work. That's why you've got an internet connection and a vast amount of resources, to break these old-as-fuck text-book stereotypes.

Why would you perpetuate this kind of humor in the first place? Who still believes this?

I needed to voice this.

Geez...
>>
>>18286513
im spanish and i think you should chill jeez that pic was made by a spanish person on twitter ve a comerte una fideua caducada a ver si te calmas hijo mio
>>
>>18286513
Jesus Christ, talk about triggered.
>>
>>18286486
Not true.

If you're having anal or oral sex, you should be swabbed for stuff like Chlamydia, which is usually just a urine test.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.