[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I've been dating my gf for half a year now. She's always

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3

File: m.jpg (12KB, 306x203px) Image search: [Google]
m.jpg
12KB, 306x203px
I've been dating my gf for half a year now. She's always had trust issues, and has told me that she'd rather me not talk to anyone who may be sexually interested in me.
Now, unbeknownst to her, I'm still friends with a couple of girls I've had fwb relationships with. They know that now that I'm with my gf, I'm off-limits sexually. One of them, Girl A, respects this and even has her own bf, while the other, Girl B, doesn't and says stupid things like "Call me when you break up" or sends me old pics of us saying "Look how cute we used to be <3". I usually just let it slide and don't take the way she acts seriously.
I talked to a friend of mine about it, and he told me I was being deceitful for not just cutting off Girl B when I know my gf would be very, very aggravated by it if she ever read our messages. I think it's fine because I have no intention of cheating, regardless of what Girl B wants, and while I feel nothing for her in the romantic or sexual sense anymore, I still find her interesting enough as a friend to keep around. Am I actually in the wrong here, or is my friend just being a faggot?
>>
>>18285480
You're cheating emotionally with girl B. Full stop.
>>
File: 1489881967335.jpg (105KB, 509x609px) Image search: [Google]
1489881967335.jpg
105KB, 509x609px
>>18285480
If you actually like your current gf, cut out Girl B. She'll find out eventually, women always do. If you're dead set on keeping B around then come clean to your gf, explain the messages and lack of attraction to B.

I honestly don't get why you'd keep someone like B around, she obviously isn't a good friend and has no respect for your relationship. Just my 2 cents though, you're free to do as you please.
>>
Girl A sounds just fine but B needs a swift cunt punt. She isn't respecting you're relationship. Your gf is half right half wrong in the fact that she wants you away from someone like B, who is constantly attempting to undermine your love life, while at the same time Not wanting someone like A who has clearly moved on in her life.

TLDR: Boot girl B to the curb, tell gf someone like A is going to stick around like it or not.
>>
>>18285500
this.
how would you feel if she got messages like that from a guy she had fwb before?
>>
>>18285500
cheating emotionally? how old are you? is that even a fucking thing? christ.

OP: gonna go against the grain here: tell No. 1 to grow the fuck up. but she won't, so Girl B is probably your best bet, plus she actually sounds fun.
>>
>>18285805
>cheating emotionally? how old are you? is that even a fucking thing?
t. forever alone
>>
File: evola.jpg (418KB, 1200x1600px) Image search: [Google]
evola.jpg
418KB, 1200x1600px
>>18285834
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.