[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Please help, is this the lowest Ive been? Is this what I've

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2

File: FB_IMG_1493902916347.jpg (100KB, 1439x960px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1493902916347.jpg
100KB, 1439x960px
Please help, is this the lowest Ive been? Is this what I've become?
My girlfriend is going for coffee with some guy she met on Facebook and I'm supposed to just accept it?
If I did that to her it would be the end of the fucking world
>>
>>18285341
>I'm supposed to just accept it?
No, so why have you?

She knows what this is and wants you to sit as she looks for your replacement. You cannot put her desire to do this back in the bottle.
>>
>>18285351
Op Here
Ah man you are probably right but I don't know what to do Ive never been in this situation before
>>
>>18285360
You are not alone. Every man has been in your spot at least once and more if they didn't learn from it.

The hard part is cutting through your emotional attachment but you really have only two choices. Either live with the humiliation of what she is doing and bitch or beg for an explanation from her that will shut you up for awhile or piss her off giving her a way to blame you. Or, you can refuse to be treated like a fool, see it for what it really is and refuse to be with someone that will treat you like this and leave. You calmly tell her why you are gone and wish her a nice life but do not listen to any flimsy excuses.
>>
>>18285341
Do you want to have a girlfriend who searches for your replacement like this?
So then get over her
You already lost
>>
>>18285384
The thing is, a while ago she claimed I cheated on her without any proof at all. I know I haven't done it but I can guarantee she would tell everyone I did if we were to break up. I'm not the cheating type and I've never cheated in my life but she would make me out to be the piece of shit if it hits the fan
>>
>>18285401
What's the real story here?

Something must've happened
>>
>>18285457
Everything In our relationship felt fine and normal then one day I hear her phone going off so I check it and she is talking to some guy, nothing flirty but she said and I quote "my boyfriend is cheating on me I don't know what to do"

Knowing that I have never cheated on her I confronted her and she claimed I had Tinder on my phone but she got angry and deleted it. I check my installed apps and it was on the list but it wasn't on my phone and I know that I wasn't using Tinder, in fact our relationship felt fine until that happened. I was doomed either way because no matter what I did I looked like the asshole, even though I did absolutely nothing wrong
>>
>>18285341
>my girlfriend is not allowed to talk to a man when not in my presence
Go back to saudi arabia, achmed.
>>
>>18285491
Allahu akbar
>>
>>18285473
Seems pretty far fetched to say having Tinder makes you a cheater. I've seen married chicks there. Kinda weird but not necessarily cheating.
She sounds a bit crazy or stupid or both
>>
>>18285502
That's a fair point also, but either way I did that actually have it lol
>>
>>18285506
Didn't actually*
>>
yall both retarded
>>
>>18285341
Have some self respect and end it. You deserve better.
>>
>>18285473
She sounds immature as hell, if she's acting like a child then maybe you're better off without her
>>
>>18285401
this is a sign that she's either cheated herself or is emotionally cheating on you with others since then. it's clear your relationship is over though
>>
>>18285473
No, you were doomed because she was insecure and looking for any evidence of a conclusion she had already drawn about you. She probably is the one who put it on your phone.
>>
>>18285473
That's strange.

How about you download tinder and see if there's any automated login info, and if you do have an account, see if there's any matches and saved convos. Just to know that she hasnt messed with your phone and fabricated your 'cheating history'

But really, she sound incredibly unreasonable. Having tinder is not cheating. You can use it to recommend matches for third parties, like you mates. Or even just for entertainment. Did you even put her in her place after heading three accusations?
>>
>>18285341
>if i did that to her itd be the end of the fucking world

Then she's the wrong one here. Relationships need equally trust and capabilities and shes giving you none of both.
>>
>>18285473
She's already cheated on you with someone prior to this incident, this is just her playacting a psuedo-cheat so that you'll get mad at her, then she can fuck this new guy and have it be your fault.

Get gone now or get left after being blamed for her cheating on you.
>>
>>18285341
Just leave that cunt. If she has no respect for you, talking isn't going to do shit and she's not going to be worth the effort
>>
>>18285401
Cheaters are the people most likely to accuse their partner of cheating
>>
Thanks everyone for the advice it's helped actually quite a bit. At least I know where I stand with her now
>>
Either start seeing other girls like she's doing with guys or leave her. If you feel like you can't do either, it's already too late
>>
>>18287006
What do you mean by it's too late
>>
>>18285993
I want to download it and check but if she finds out I downloaded it then it would make me look even worse
>>
File: batcountry.jpg (8KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
batcountry.jpg
8KB, 275x183px
>>18287185

OH FOR FUCKS SAKE.

GROW UP!

She's probably cheated on you already and knows you'd dump her if you ever found out. If she can convince you to admit to cheating then she can admit to cheating and the two of you are even and now can move on with your doomed fucked up relationship. Except you haven't cheated, so there is no conceivable way for her to justify her cheating, so she's gonna go batshit with this plotline and now she's making new friends who were 'there for her' while still keeping up appearances with you. Why are you neglecting your girlfriend ANON! You deserved what you got!

No one gives a fuck about how bad you look based on how she tells all your friends that you must have cheated, for dumping her for accusing you of cheating, is only something a cheater would do.

You do not understand how crazy thinks. She can't do any wrong but everything you do is wrong. Try looking up gaslighting too. Understand it, if she's doing it, live it knowing you have no attachment to the relationship so you can see how far the shit can go. Play along. Learn how to avoid these people in future.

It's not you, it's her. She's either paranoid, or crazy, and even if she is just a paranoid skitz mess who accuses you of cheating, you don't want it in your life.

Just dump the crazy bitch and move on. You wont look bad, anyone asks just say she accused you of cheating and went batshit and you don't have time for batshit. If your friends think your lying they're not your friend. Maybe she has 3-4 femanons your 'friends' want to date. Well as long as they are talking to you her friends are out of bounds. You might learn what a sociopath it.

Anyway. I hope you figure it out anon. Sooner you figure it easier it will be to avoid in future
>>
>>18287295
Thanks man this has helped clear my head alot you guys are all correct
>>
>>18285341

Leave her you moron. Only more pain awaits you down the road.
>>
Holy shit this thread is all bad advice. Everyone's taking your side OP because they're assuming what you're saying is true.

How can you not know if you have tinder on your phone? Is your girlfriend not allowed to meet with male friends? Have you talked to her about this issue or are you just assuming she's cheating because she's meeting with a guy? Is it already established in your relationship that you don't meet with the other sex, or is that an assumption you have?

There's so much going on here.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.