[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My friend Bob is cheating on his girlfriend with my friend Jan.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: gab-chan.jpg (1MB, 1920x2110px) Image search: [Google]
gab-chan.jpg
1MB, 1920x2110px
My friend Bob is cheating on his girlfriend with my friend Jan. Bob's a habitual cheater and has fucked a handful of girls while dating his girlfriend. Jan's only had one boyfriend before and only fucked him and Bob.

Jan starting hanging out with Bob's girlfriend and became friends with her, so now Jan feels like shit for fucking her friend's. She wanted to end things with Bob, told Bob that if he doesn't tell his girlfriend she would, but Bob said he is planning on breaking up with his girlfriend in 6 months when their lease runs out . Having known Bob for years and seen him cheat on his girlfriend several times, it's almost certain that he's got zero intention of breaking up with his girlfriend. I suspect he's just trying to buy enough time for Jan to lose interest in him so he can break it off without his girlfriend finding out.

Jan is naive enough to believe that if she can just wait, Bob will dump his girlfriend and they can be in a relationship.

So far, I've refrained from giving any advice on the situation, because I don't believe it's my place to. But, I don't want to see Jan get hurt, and as I realize more that she is actually entertaining the idea that Bob will dump his girlfriend for her and I know that she is only setting herself up to get hurt, I'm considering advising her that waiting it out is stupid and isn't going to work. She trusts my judgement enough that if I tell her that, I think she'll actually break things off.

1/2
>>
But I also want to refrain from giving advice or judgement because I don't want to influence their decisions. If she breaks it off with him now because of pressure from myself and the other mutual friend she's vented to, I don't think she'll really learn her lesson - she'll be stopping not because it's the right thing to do, or because she knows it will hurt her, but because her friends disapprove. I'm not going to be there the rest of her life to keep her from doing stupid shit like this, so if she doesn't learn it now, it's going to happen again later when me and the mutual friend aren't around.

If I don't tell her that waiting it out is stupid, she'll almost certainly end up extremely hurt, but she'll definitely learn her lesson and never do something stupid like this again.

wat do

2/2
>>
File: 1492827213329.jpg (94KB, 700x522px) Image search: [Google]
1492827213329.jpg
94KB, 700x522px
If Bob's girl doesn't find out about Jan, she will find out about the next girl.
Tell Jan. Don't hide the truth from your friend. Wouldn't you want somebody to tell you if you were in her place?
>>
mind
your
own
business

or you know, gossip with your irl friends like a normal person
>>
>>18284849
Just tell Jan of what you expect to happen and what you have observed in the past. Then let her make her own decisions.

Cant do more than that imo except to tell Bobs GF, which you should have already btw.
>>
>>18284849
Why are you friends with a habitual cheater, OP? You are an enabler, POS, and should probably find more decent people to be friends with.
>>
>>18284849
Get new friends
>>
wait for the lease to run out
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.