[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I should have broke up with her last august. >It hurts more

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

I should have broke up with her last august.
>It hurts more than anything to see her go

I should feel sorry for the next guy she suckers in
>I can't bear to imagine her with someone else

I'm going to miss her family, they were nice to me
>she's going to lie to them about why we broke up

She's gorgeous, talented, fun, easy to talk to and great in bed
>She's controlling, unfair, deceitful, petty, and manipulative

Has anyone else felt conflicted like this? It hurts so much
>>
>>18284844

Forgot to add:

She helped me when I was upset, she cuddled me, she talked me through it, she was like a xanax pill
>She never cared about my feelings, she berated me for no reason, she expected so much more of me than she was prepared to do
>>
>>18284844
sometimes man, sometimes.
>>
>>18284844
I hear you.

I should break up with my girl, I really should. She's not the forward thinking ambitious girl I fell in love with. But if I do I know she'll try killing herself. If she lives she'll try and sever the connections she's made with her family while I've known her. She's not the same girl I fell in love with, but I still see those flashes of it when she smiles and laughs with me.
>>
>>18284911

Yeah... do you think it's because they have actually changed? Or because you were suckered in by her and forgave her too much?

Also, your gf is emotionally blackmailing you, and there is no excuse for that. You need to talk to her family about this.
>>
>>18284844
>great in bed
Theres no conflict man, you just miss the pussy not the person.
>>
>>18284966
Read >>18284867
>>
>>18284969
So you need a pussy to shag and a mum. Cool stuff bruv
>>
>>18284983
Never had a relationship past smelling a girl's hair on the bus, I see
>>
>>18284947
I think a lot of it is my fault. Idealizing her, y'know?

Nah she's not blackmailing me. Never threatened me with suicide. I just know she'll try it. I know she'll grow distant from all the people she has grown close to in her life because I'm the rock that kept her steady while she was making these connections.
>>
>>18284966

Although it is partially true, she was super kinky and loved anal, how the fuck will I find any other girl like that?
>>
>>18284844
I know that feel all too well op.
Just recently I broke up with my ex, at the end it was more like I was a caretaker than a boyfriend to her. I only wanted the best for her and yet she would do anything just to start conflict. Some days I felt like all she was doing was using me for sex then I would get tossed aside like I wasn't even there. She had so much potential but she would just throw it all away and go on a drug binge rather than applying herself. She was the best girlfriend I had even with her faults, but if I had stayed any longer I think I would have been dragged down too. We all need to find ourselves someone who isn't just a good mate but a good friend and someone you can give yourself fully to.
>>
>>18284911
Women don't ever actually kill themselves; not unless they're at least 45 and have failed to start a family. Leave the cunt. Just hope that she doesn't accuse you of rape, since those bitches tend to do that.
>>
>>18284844
Yeah it happens all the time, it's your logic fighting with your emotions.

It only happens if the relationship is shit though. Otherwise there's no need to make excuses for it to yourself
>>
>>18284844

I'm looking at old cute messages she sent me saying I mean the world to her and I showed her the light and she never wants to let me down...

I'll never see her eyes again. They looked like pic related
>>
File: v4-heart-nebula.jpg (1MB, 1800x1784px) Image search: [Google]
v4-heart-nebula.jpg
1MB, 1800x1784px
>>18285249

Whoops
>>
>>18285246

I know you're right, but could you elaborate for me? I can't think straight
>>
>>18285259
Not him, but AFAIK what he's saying is if the relationship had really been that great you wouldn't be so conflicted.

Which is true.

The relationship ended for a reason. To be really honest there's at most like 3 reasons. Once the dust settles a little bit more, you'll be able to pick out those reasons like gemstones and hold those in your pocket at all times.

This allows you to do a few things:
>not idealize her anymore
>remind yourself of the bad every time you start to get nostalgic about the good
>remember why it ended, and why you're better off
>know the main things you're not going to have happen in future relationships

It's all for the best, Anon. Stay strong, ride the wave. It will pass eventually.

In the meantime, watch comedy videos and exercise.
>>
>>18284844
I used to be obsessed with women too before I became a real nigga.
>>
>>18285306
Thanks man, that means a lot to me. I was thinking of joining the gym and I get a discount because of my job.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.