[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

> tfw 4/10 face > can't land a conversation online

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 1

File: 1493321618012.jpg (127KB, 605x810px) Image search: [Google]
1493321618012.jpg
127KB, 605x810px
> tfw 4/10 face
> can't land a conversation online with a girl because she gets repulsed by my looks
> my IRL working schedule doesn't really give much time to try to find places to meet girls IRL
> tfw make a fake Tinder account with 8/10 face
> no effort needed to get matches and have a convo. Girls do that for you. Just have to choose the best one
> tfw when with real profile you can't have a match and when you do they unmatch or talk really cold or mean to you

Any below average looking guys here have decent relationships? Is your girl better in looks thsn you are? How did you meet?

Girls? Do you have a sub par looking bf? What qualities did you like in them to ignore the looks? Does it bother you that he is not too good looking?
>>
>>18284800
>tfw make a fake Tinder account with 8/10 face
Why would you do this? Did you actually think that the opposite gender WOULDN'T be more receptive to a more attractive person? Why would you waste your time like that?
>>
>>18284805
I just wanted to find out how easier it is for good looking guys to have convos. They could make stupid assumptions, crude remarks. Everything would be forgiven to them. No effort needed whatsoever. I didn't use the profile for dating or catfishing. That wasn't my goal.
>>
>>18284810
So you wanted to make yourself feel worse on purpose...?
>>
>>18284813
No. My first assumptions were that females in general are cunts and worst possible scum living so far up their own asses and you would need to be working very hard to get them even if you were a good looking dude. I was mistaken. They were actually quite fun to talk to and really nice human beans. I didn't even have bad thoughts about them because they liked me and were polite and engaging. Some of them were really desperate though. It was very very easy to talk to them.

On the other hand with my 4/10 I had problems talking with 4/10s because I had to be very careful. One wrong text and she could get bored etc. It was such a pain.

I just need to better myself somehow and do this IRL. I want to know what is there besides looks that makes women crave for you. That was the main question for girls and boys here
>>
>>18284810
Post the pictures you used. The "good looking guy" is most likely average, just with a good picture. And I bet your own pic was a horribe selfie. You are just making things up, the real advice here is for you to stop going on /r9k/ and believing in their retarded memes.

>>18284813
It's a /r9k/ thing. By making himself think that others who have it better than him are so because of things he can't change, he is excused from having to make an effort to not be a lazy sack of shit.
>>
>>18284852
I didn't come here to post my own pics.

I only used face pics.
I am bald with V shaped chin.
Fake has good hairline and strong chin.
What has that to do with being or not being a lazy sack of shit? I am talking about the face. Both pics were not the crispiest ones.

My question was about other qualities that I can use for my advantage. I didn't cone here to cry that I am not going to find somebody. I just stated the fact that with my face and experience of using the app I have close to no chance of getting anywhere so I want to go IRL.

You are here making claims that I am some r9k pathetic basement dweller.

I should lift.
>>
>>18284800
Boyfriend doesn't look that well, I'm above average.

He is smart and witty. He makes me laugh a whole lot. He is amazing at flirting. He is a good man overall. We share a thousand common interests and he's a lot like me personality wise.
And he's amazing in bed.
I don't really care about how he looks. I am sorry that he feels bad about it and insecure compared to my ex boyfriend, but honestly I don't really care and I want to be with him.
Has been 3 years, we are going to get married next March.
>>
>>18284872
What was the turning point or the main feature that made you fall for him or was it a slow paced gradual experience?
>>
>>18284889
He is a huge dork. He made me laugh a lot the first time we talked and I was already crazy about him.
We met at a party. He gave me his number and I texted him the second I got home. Talked all night, went out on our first date in the morning.
>>
>>18284894
You sound like a weirdo yourself because you were ok with him just giving you his number instead of asking yours.

So you were crazy about his speech and joking abilities?
>>
>>18284904
I actually prefer guys giving me their phone number so I can decide whether I can text them or not.

I was impressed with his wit and in general his charme. He is super nice too. We just get along so well and we are very similar.
>>
>>18284910
Its hard for me to imagine a guy giving his number willingly unless you ask it yourself. Mostly insecure guys leave their numbers in hopes that they will get texted because they had no courage to ask girl's number
>>
>>18284904
>You sound like a weirdo yourself because you were ok with him just giving you his number instead of asking yours.
If that's what you think is weird, you have bigger problems than being a 4/10
>>
>>18284916
It actually was pretty relaxed and chill. He put the number into my phone and then told me "if you want to go out for a beer, text me".
Felt a bit more respectful and less pushy than the usual "what's your number", let me decide whether we should take things further or not.
I don't like when the guy has to do all the moves and I'm just sitting there waiting.
>>
>>18284920
GTFO
You didn't respond to my question what has my face to do with being lazy. Stop sabotaging my thread with your garbage remarks
>>
>>18284926
There we go, pinpointed some more problems. You're too sensitive, you take things far too personally and you have anger issues.
>>
>>18284923
Thank you for your response. It is indeed interesting. So that worked for him because he made you relaxed amd easy going so that you trusted him giving your phone. Was this just before he left the premises ?
>>
>>18284927
And this answers my questions in the thread how exactly ?
>>
>>18284928
Yes, he made me very relaxed.

I went to the party with a couple of friends and they were leaving, so I had to go with them. He did this right before I walked out of the door.
>>
>>18284931
It indirectly answers your question because you have unattractive looks AND unattractive traits. A 4/10 with a good personality will have better luck with women than a 4/10 with a shit personality. I mean, just look at >>18284872, her boyfriend isn't great but he's a great person.

If you're not willing to take an honest look at yourself, nothing anyone says is going to help you.
>>
>>18284939
>her boyfriend isn't great but he's a great person
Sorry, her boyfriend isn't great *looking
>>
>>18284939
How can my traits influence something on Tinder if I don't even get matches?

Secondly I am being an ass towards you because you are being an ass towards me.

I called her a weirdo and it was not meant to be an insult and she didn't take it as an insult. You for some reason thought I was insulting her. You see we have a decent conversation?

My thread was about things that can be useful and can yield positive results with girls and I asked for personal experience.

You on the other hand come barging in with loud assumptions about me which is being followed by provoking agressive response from me so you can derail my thread by nitpicking on my bad character traits that you provoked on purpose AND still you haven't answered my questions about positive experience. You just question my entire thread. You are being destructive not constructive here.
>>
>>18284937
So if he didn't ask you his number you wouldn't give him his and you would probably never meet again?
>>
>>18284955
I probably would have given him my number, I'm not super shy and I often make the first move.
>>
>>18284958
I see. Thank you for your time and have a happy marriage!
>>
>>18284800
post pic
>>
>>18284974
Why? Thread isn't about hat
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.