[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Try hobby >lose interest >feel bad that you have no

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

File: 1491675228087.jpg (1MB, 2147x1570px) Image search: [Google]
1491675228087.jpg
1MB, 2147x1570px
>Try hobby
>lose interest
>feel bad that you have no interests
How do I fix this?
>>
>>18284748
Discipline. Initial interest gets you started but its the ability to practice and continue doing something even when you don't want to that makes you great at it. Pick something, develop a schedule and stick with it. The days when you don't want to but you do it anyway are the most important.
>>
>>18284748
Why do you feel bad for that?
>>
>>18284758
I kind of hate that part of me, desu.
>>
>>18284765
That answer doesn't get us anywhere. Really think about this. Don't get me wrong these are hard questions and It might really take time to find answers. If you can't deal with these feelings and just hate without reason there isn't really nothing you can do and you just have to live with it.

Ask yourself "Why do you lose interest?" Do you feel you're bad at the hobby? Do you hate using money? Is going to the hobby or hobby itself too exhausting? Do you not like the people at hobby, the hobby itself or yourself at hobby?

WHY do you feel bad later? Do you fear people think you're boring? do you feel bored and want something to do? Do you feel bad for giving up? Do you feel sad, embarrassed, angry and/or scared? Towards who or what do you feel these feelings? How does your body react when you're having these feelings? Do your hands, neck and/or stomach tense up?
>>
Join a forum or even better a real life group (if you can find one) of the hobby so you have people who will talk about, challenge, help, and motivate you on it. Also once you're part of an in-group it can be hard to escape it. Like 4chan. Have fun.
>>
well, try another hobby then. there's nothing wrong with trying out different things, provided you don't go full ocd and spazz out on something different every day of the week. try a few things til you find something you like, and stick with that for a bit.
>>
What can I say, read Buddhist philosophy
>>
Just an observation: this is a problem of any civilisation really. Back in the day, your hobby would be hunting and singing with mates by the fire... And honestly, I think this was a better world because it allowed a true, animalistic happiness.
But what we have now... Abundance and misery. Isn't it ironic?
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.