[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be me >19 going on 20 >end of first college year >don't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3

File: sakurafish.jpg (22KB, 301x320px) Image search: [Google]
sakurafish.jpg
22KB, 301x320px
>be me
>19 going on 20
>end of first college year
>don't really want to work in the field I'm majoring in but have no interest in other things
>made 3 real friends, 1 has dropped out due to sickness, 2nd is going away for a semester or may drop out due to mental health
>no clubs
>no gf
>don't really like anyone
>every girl I'm attracted to im turned off by personality
>spend a lot of time wandering alone

Should I kill myself
>>
>>18284636
No obviously not. Your an introvert, nothing wrong with that. Fuck college, do something that inspires you and makes you feel alive. Live in the present. Forget the past; you cannot change it, forget the future; you cannot predict it, live in the eternal. Free your mind and soul. Start meditating. The answers arent in a book or the mouth of another, they are inside yourself brother. Never for a single second think you are unworthy of anything or that you need something to be happy. You dont need to wait to be happy, you dont need money to he happy, you dont need friends to be happy, you dont need girls to be happy, the feeling of scarcity is what plagues you, the feeling of abundance is what you should strive for. What you feel within, projects. You neednt worry.
>>
>>18284636
You made three real friends in your first year. That's more than a lot of people manage. Now go out and make three (or more) more.
>>
File: IMG_20170328_195044.jpg (32KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170328_195044.jpg
32KB, 512x512px
>>18284815
I screenshot this so I can never forget these words holy shit anon
>>
File: 1487249655923.jpg (12KB, 278x253px) Image search: [Google]
1487249655923.jpg
12KB, 278x253px
>>18284636
Nah dude, don't kill yourself. Do something you like doing. Try a restaurant you haven't tried before, buy a game you've been dying to play, eat some junk food and watch some YouTube videos. Trust me, dude. You gotta keep yourself busy with things that you like doing.
Hope this helps, dude. I'm there with ya.
>>
>>18284815
this is a good post

but if you want even more stuff that will set you on the path to self actualization, try the book 'gorilla mindset' by mike cernovich

its helped me feel more at home and at peace with myself
>>
>>18284815
>The feeling of scarcity is what plagues you, the feeling of abundance is what you should strive for.

QFT
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.