[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How did you find your girlfriend? How well do you get along,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

How did you find your girlfriend? How well do you get along, and can you describe them?
>>
>>18284590
I met mine through school. She's awesome in almost every way, while I know I'm no 10/10 I do sadly have low sexual desires with her.

That being said I'll probably be breaking up with her as I suck at school and will probably be getting kicked out
>>
>tfw no gf
>>
>>18284601
Ouch, sorry about that

I'm honestly asking because I'm getting way too lonely now, and wondering what I'm doing wrong
>>
>>18284590
Online dating.
8/10 get along factor on average. 6/10 lowest, peaks like a 9 or 10?
Tries to stay cheerful, bookish, terrible pun driven sense of humor that always has me face palming, compassionate, empathetic, tries to stay level headed and open minded even when shit is freaking her out, slightly prone to her birth control driving her crazy (like every now and then she'll start sobbing randomly over the dumbest shit. And even she know it while it's happening. She once cried because I showed her of a fat puppy trapped in a spinning cake mixing bowl. She's thinking of switching to and IUD because of it lol), sometimes TOO passive (but--even though I can be pretty assertive--- lot of times I'm too apathetic in general so whatever lol.)
>>
>>18284613
In my experience, the hard part isn't getting the girl, it's rather trying to find something you're very passionate about that your girl can stick by you with. If you don't have something that drives you to get on your feet, you become boring and then you don't keep girls.
I tried to cheat the system and find a boring girl but the harsh reality is the things they do on their own personal time is already boring so they need the guy to be exciting.
>>
>>18284627
That sucks man, but your probably right, every girl I talk to just says they watch Netflix and party. What hobbies do you have? Or how do I attract other types of girls
>>
>>18284590
>How did you find your girlfriend
Why are there so many normies on this website? Go to facebook or twitter or snapchat or wherever your kind spends their free time.
>>
>>18284654
If I was a normie I'd have a gf, you stupid normie
>>
>>18284654
Normies wouldn't ask how to get a girlfriend
>>
>how
Was single after breaking up with fat first gf, low confidence, flipped the fuck it switch, picked the most beautiful girl I could find in my friend's friends and asked to be introduced
>get along
9/10, we share a ton of interests, hobby and fetish wise, and support each other in mostly everything. We do have some nasty fights over petty bullshit most of the time, because we're both stubborn as a mule, but we're working on it
>describe
8/10 looks overall, not a perfect goddes but great for me. 1,72/68kg, medium boobs, medium butt, getting a swimmer body overall
She's really silly (I'd say even dumb sometimes lol), with a twisted sense of humor just as me, but I think that and some other traits she got from me. And the best part, the thing we share the most intimate interest in: women
>>
>>18284654
Why are there /r9k/ posters here? Go back to your containment board.
>>
>>18284654
>>/r9k/
You bitter fucking loser
>>
>>18284590
>How did you find your girlfriend?
Online dating.

>How well do you get along?
Perfectly. We can talk for days: we share a lot of interests and hobbies, we never get bored of each other.
We never really argued, even when we disagree discussions are very civil.

>can you describe them?
Cute face. 170 cm, 65 kg. Large breasts, small waist, large hips, round butt, thick thighs. Pale skin, brown hair, green eyes.
She's really smart. Has a great sense of humour. She's very calm, stable, kind and motherly while I'm very restless and a bit of a dickhead. Huge nerd. High sex drive. Cooks for me every day.
>>
>How did you find your girlfriend?
internet, twitter specifically
>How well do you get along
well, for the most part
>and can you describe them?
short, cute sweet, unmotivated, unsure of her life, annoying, young, doesnt know shit lol

still i love her ass
>>
File: 1493875223428.jpg (27KB, 508x524px) Image search: [Google]
1493875223428.jpg
27KB, 508x524px
>>18284713
>>18284720
I like it here.
>>
>>18284806
Why? You don't get your validation or hugbox here. Or are you genuinely looking to better yourself? In that case, welcome.
>>
>>18284727
What website did you find her on?
>>
File: IMG_3088.jpg (1MB, 3724x2096px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3088.jpg
1MB, 3724x2096px
Last day of our semester and just sat next to her because she usually sits alone. I had nothing to lose and said " hey was your father a baker? Because you've got nice buns " and she rolled her eyes and replied " me and you should share a garden together so our tulips can touch ". After that we just casually talked and found out we had a lot of similarities and now we're 3 years strong. It's a bonus she's half Swedish and half Asian. I feel lucky everyday. She's very dorky and I love that. Very understanding and we have rarely argued despite living together for about 2 years. So it's all good.
>>
>>18284654
Sorry dude, you don't have exclusive rights to this website because you don't have a girlfriend. It's not 2008 anymore.

I mean, you never really did, but you especially don't now.
>>
>>18284869
>me and you should share a garden together so our tulips can touch
Holy shit I've never heard that one before. I love it. Marry her.
>>
>>18284869
Physically she's 168cm tall. Medium sized round breasts. Good waist to hip ratio. Would rate her 8/10. Good looking too. Medium sex drive. Pale skin and light brown slanted eyes. Freckles and a small nose.
>>
>>18284874
Haha true that. It caught me off guard too because she has a resting bitch face syndrome. Hopefully I will marry her anon.
>>
>>18284864
We met on interpals.
I was moving to her town to study and I was looking for someone to teach me the language and show me around. She messaged me first.
We talked online for 3 months, then when I moved there I asked her out and we started dating.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.