[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I feel like I'm having an emotional meltdown. Graduation

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: 2f7.jpg (28KB, 601x508px) Image search: [Google]
2f7.jpg
28KB, 601x508px
I feel like I'm having an emotional meltdown. Graduation is less than a month, and never had a love. My life has no backbone. I could get a job, but for what. I have no one to do it for; I have no one to do anything for. I feel like I have no one to live for. I want to try to find someone, but I'm awkward when talking to someone. My whole life I've kept to myself, thus I've never really developed good social skills.

Point is I have no one to spill this out to, so I'll spill it out here, weather someone reads it or not.
>>
>>18284525
End it all anon, you're a weak man, the only limit is you.
>>
>>18284525
Do it for yourself OP. If you value your own happiness at all then you need to do something to ensure you can maintain it.

If you don't value your own happiness, then use your imagination to create someone worth doing it for. Do it for your future partner (whether that person exists or not [protip: there are 7 billion+ people on this planet, more than likely there is someone out there for you that you just haven't met yet]).
>>
>weather
boy, did you learn anything in school?

It's whether you dumb shit.
>>
>>18284735
>whether
It's wheth'er you illiterate faggot
>>
>>18284739
It's wheth'#&£r you brainless fuck
>>
>>18284783
>tfw to intelligent too use any spelling other than the correct "weather'mst've'd"
>>
>>18284634
not Op but basically in the same spot

You see that whole shit about there are 7 billion people youll meet someone bullshit blah blah blah i just dont belive it.maybe im cynical maybe i just dont care but seriously think about it

Not everyone finds their person.Yeah she may be out there but what if shes not. Some people are just destined to be alone. And the do it for yourself bullshit only works if you belive that you are worth it. Im crushed, im sad, im fucking depressed and for the first time in my life i have seriously thought about just ending it. I hate to admit it yeah, but seriously im about done. Honestly if it wasn't for my sister or my mom I would had just killed myself already or ran away or just gaved up in general. Just cause i know how much they have been through and seeing me gone would crush them even more. So i get up in the morning, I go to class, i go to work I pretend to have a good time I pretend to be fucking happy when im not.

im sad im alone and i can't really talk to anyone about this cause all they say is just get the fuck over it. IF I COULD DONT YOU THINK I WOULD. like seriously I dont like feeling this way. I just feel so alone yeah i could do all that shit that you said and make it for myself but so what. ill just end up a better person but alone. and before you go on saying oh waaaaa hes crying cause he can't get a gf no, im crying cause i just hate being alone. I hate that i dont have anyone there to talk about my problems. I hate that my dad left when I was 5. I hate that my bestfriends consist of an abusive piece of shit who abused his last 2 gfs, a pedophile who his last 2 gfs have been 14 and 16 and an ungrateful little bitch who no matter what happens he can't seem to just do anything for other but himself seriously if my mom and sister wasn't such great persons I would just have a god dam emotional collapse.

So fuck you and your just improve yourself shit fuck you seriously
>>
>>18285090
and if for just 2 fucking flying fucks care about my spelling then i suggest you go on and off yourself cause your even more worthless and sad then I am you know what i fucking meant so fuck off
>>
>>18284525
>I could get a job, but for what. I have no one to do it for; I have no one to do anything for. I feel like I have no one to live for.

That's your problem. You don't find someone by having and empty life ans using them to fill it. You need a life first, goals and responsibilities, and hobbies and shit, and then you find someone to share that life with.
>>
>>18285090
>I pretend to have a good time I pretend to be fucking happy when im not.

Change your life. Hang out with new people. Do new things. Maybe you live in a small community and don't have many options. Ok, then work your ass off, save money for a whole year, and move out.

But if the people around you are assholes that make you feel bad, then meet new people. Everyone is not an asshole.
>>
finish school
get a job
for what?
for a chance that someone will notice you, now im not going to say FOR SURE you will, but that doesnt meant surely you wont either

social skills are a meme, its a facade attractive ppl do to pretend the reason they communicate is not how attractive they look, you dont have that, no biggie

keep going, never give up, never surrender
>>
this may sound like poor advice but maybe you should ask the neighborhood stoners if you can smoke with them. I started becoming a hermit my junior year, then i ended up tagging along with this weird kid who said he would smoke with me if i had money. About a year later I was fully engrossed in the stoner culture and had friends! I have since quit but i still hangout with people from those days. Stoners really don't care who they hangout with as long as they have bud!
>>
"no one to live for"

then live for an ideal, a cause or simply to get as weird as humanly possible
other people are a meme op...

don't you know that everytime you close your eyes that the world disappears!
>>
I had the same meltdown. I graduated with no debt, having managed to finance my entire education. I immediately had a high paying job, but I have no reason to do anything anymore.
>>
Get yourself some responsibilities. Get a pet, get a loan to pay, find a hobby/club and get involved in it. It sounds shit but having shit you gotta do keeps you moving forward.
>>
>>18285090
Trust me when I say I've been there before too. Life is hard, no ome can deny that, and finding motivation is one of the greatest challenges for some of us.

I'm not saying you should just magically feel happy, I'm saying you need to take responsibility for your emotions and do whatever you can to change how you feel and how you view life. Yes, it's all much easier said than done, but you have to start somewhere.

Like another anon already said, you don't find someone to give you a life you desire, you have to make your life what you want and then bring someone in to share it with you. All the self improvement shit does improve your situation, but it also makes it more likely that you'll find someone to share your life with. People are attracted to people who have happy, fulfilling lives on their own.

Make your life what you want it to be and someone will eventually be lucky enough for you to feel that they're worthy of sharing it with you. You have to invest in yourself, and your future partner will be the one to reap the rewards of all your hard work.
>>
>>18284525
Live for yourself you fucking retard
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.