[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I need to lose 20 lbs as soon as possible. Any tips? I've

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2

File: DIE DIE DIE.jpg (48KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
DIE DIE DIE.jpg
48KB, 1280x720px
I need to lose 20 lbs as soon as possible. Any tips? I've been on a 800 kcal Soylent diet.

Stats: 5'11"
Weight: 150 lbs
>>
This is probably more of a question for the folks over at /fit/
>>
>>18283680
Why do you need to lose it fast?

Make small permanent changes to your life instead of losing weight fast with some diet and then getting fat again.
>>
>>18283692
Need to impress someone/personal challenge
>>
>>18283699
>Need to impress someone
You don't have to. There are better ways.

>personal challenge
Rethink your life.
>>
>>18283680
Intermittent fasting + Keto is the way to go. I've lost 40 lbs in 7 months and I keep dropping.
>>
>>18283699
Need to impress someone by looking like you're straight out of Auschwitz?

I'm 5'11" and I weigh 155 lbs. I still look kind of thin. I was down 138 lbs a year ago and I looked skinny as shit.
>>
If you're 5'11 isn't 150 underweight? I'm pretty sure normal weight is 165 or 170 or something.
>>
Go to /fit/ nigga
>>
>>18283680
I'm in the same boat, basically what I've been doing is eating a normal sized meal once a day at around 1:30, and may drink about half a naked, also it should be not that I am smoking small amounts of tobbaco to "cope" with hunger (I don't regulary smoke tobbaco, it just helps with the hunger). I've been doing this for four days and lost about a pound maybe a little more, so far it's been very easy, idgaf that it's not healthy.
>>
>>18283750
I'm good, thanks.
>>18284012
Keto? How hard was it to get used to?
>>18284040
Yep. I used to be in the 130s, but due to depression I got fat. I'd love to be thin again.
>>18284326
150 is "average," but in my eyes I think it's fat.
>>18284344
Good luck to both of us. :)

t. OP
>>
>>18284450
I agree IF + keto is the way to go.

Keto does take a bit of time to adjust to, you might feel weak amd fatigued for a couple weeks, but once you settle in it's easy af to maintain.

Also realize that you can only lose around 1.5lbs of fat a month, any more than that and you're losing muscle as well. And remember that water weight is a thing and it fluctautes up to 2-3lbs each day, so when you're weighing yourself, do it once a week at most to get the most accurate estimation.
>>
>>18284647
>1.5lbs of fat a month
What? Are you serious?
>>
Meth brah works like a charm
>>
>>18284450
is your name nathan by any chance
>>
>>18284657
No
>>18284656
Don't do drugs/Can't obtain drugs. I think I'm good.
>>
why is it people will make themselves suffer to get thinner but they wont fucking exercise

protip eat plenty of fibre, natural proteins, polyunsaturated fats, keep the sugars fairly low but not non-existent, exercise well, and you'll look better

meme diets just make you sick and frail

stop being a self harming faggot op
>>
>>18284669
Because eating less is easier than exercising
>>
>>18284679
only if youre a lazy fucking faggot

i would rather run 10k than give up eating properly for 2 weeks wtf

like news flash
to lose weight you must burn more calories than you consume
essential life and basic homoeostasis/physical functions usually use 2-2.5k kcal a day in adults
fat has to go somewhere, and if you refuse to exercise, you arent creating the conditions for fat reduction

you think death camp people were skinny just because they were malnourished? they were made to work, constantly, doing physical jobs

so op
either start exercising
or start losing a combination of fat and muscle, that will make you look fucking gross
>>
>>18284689
You raise a good point, and you're right, I am lazy.

How do I get into the habit of running? I want to stop being skinny fat.
>>
>>18284694
honestly, HONESTLY
running is rly boring
gym is pretty boring

those arent exciting things
idk how you can convince yourself to do them and stick to them, there are lots of couch potato to 5k guides out there, i guess an mp3 player would help

personally i just play a shit load of badminton (at amateur level, leagues/tournaments/training so not just like back garden shit) because i dont like doing things on my own

social aspects can help a lot with keeping someone exercising
in my area theres a group of runners i see going round
if you engage with groups like this, you can make it routine for yourself and find more enjoyment out of doing it
>>
Diuretics such as green tea, eat more fibre, eat smaller portions of meats with cardio exercise so no lifting. First 10 pounds lost is usually fluids so don't over do it and cause too much stress on heart.
>>
>>18284721
what
smaller portions of meat and only cardio?

that will decrease testosterone and increase abdominal fat friend
you should things in moderation and sensibly
even if youre 'a runner' you should include bodyweight exercises like situps, press ups, squats
>>
>>18283680
>I need to lose 20 lbs as soon as possible
>5'11"
>150 lbs
No you don't...
>>
>>18284741
Ok, maybe I don't "need" to, but 130 is my ideal weight,
>>
>>18284745
no, it's not
you just have too much bf because you don't exercise properly
you're just a sensitive princess about your body image despite putting very little effort into actually developing a body
130 is nowhere close to your ideal
>>
>>18284749
Look man, I totally agree. I just have a warped perception of what I think looks good. And when I was 130 a year ago, I was comfortable with my body. I'm still struggling with depression, and I hate attributing my laziness to this fucking meme, but I really do struggle and tend to over eat.
>>
>>18284450
>How hard was it to get used to?
Not hard for me at all because carbs don't do much for me and I'm more of a savoury person. If someone got overweight from sugars then it may be a but harder
>>
>>18284770
I love carbs
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.