[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

made some shitposts on a /pol/ thread asking for advice with

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: fwe.jpg (120KB, 927x717px) Image search: [Google]
fwe.jpg
120KB, 927x717px
made some shitposts on a /pol/ thread asking for advice with this girl

i'm a 26 year old autiste. she's a 29 or 30 year old polish girl. we're both in the same university course

she sent me an email after we finished last week implying she had wanted to talk to me but I had left before she could. I only noticed the email today and this is pretty much all that has been said

I barely know this girl. I've only talked to her a few times. That's why I found her emailing me strange.

Everyone in the /pol/ thread is laughing at me and calling me autistic. But I couldn't be fucking bothered talking about fucking maths and mechanics anymore and just outright asked her.

Is this really that bad?
>>
>>18283555
You sir, are a national treasure. The bluntness of that ''what's the deal'' message really got me
>>
>>18283555
Yes
>>
Im laughing right now. What a ridiculous response
>>
>"What's the deal here?"
>telling her she's acting strange when she's reaching out to you
>being an indecisive pussy by asking her if she's asking you out, instead of taking control and asking her out like a man.

You could have done it. You could have had it all... But not this time.

Next time: be more chill. Don't say stuff like, "What's the deal here? This is a bit strange..." Also, be more dominant. Don't defer to her, don't ask her to decide things. You're the man. You are man enough to choose yourself.

In the meantime, read some books like Book of Pook, Bang, Day Bang etc and stop wanking. This will help you, and ultimately the two things in the above paragraph are most important - keep them in mind during any interaction with a female.

She seemed into you at first, so I'm sure you're a valuable guy in some way. Don't lose hope, and press on. Good luck.

Post results of what happens with this girl also.
>>
>you want to heterosex her
You've gone ok 6/10

>you want to not talk to her
You said too much already
>>
This is pretty autistic, my man. Hilariously autistic.

Is she cute?
>>
File: j.jpg (41KB, 986x231px) Image search: [Google]
j.jpg
41KB, 986x231px
>>18283617

too late I already fucked it

>>18283624

for a 30 year old? yes, very.
>>
the fuck is this shit anyway

bitch emails me after we finish university and all she wants to talk about is fucking maths?

the fuck
>>
>>18283631

if anyone knows how I can salvage this autism please help me out

i'll give it 10 mins then I'm going to bed and wiping this shit from my memory
>>
>>18283640
>>18283631
Dude, you need to go on a date and fuck her. And remove "sorry" from your lexicon.
>>
>>18283634
She was interested in you until you spazzed her up by cornering her with your blunt question you autist
>>
>>18283650

yeah ok I get that. not much I can do from here though right? she said no.
>>
>>18283631
Just to be clear when I said press on I meant in general not just with this girl.

Here's what you do now: ask her if she's free this weekend. Just do it.
>>
>>18283661
You fucked up. Oh well, live and learn. Or don't.
>>
>>18283661
She said no to the idea that she was "waiting for you to ask her out" after class whatever that means.

>>18283665
This. What have you got to lose at this point?
>>
>>18283671
>She said no to the idea that she was "waiting for you to ask her out" after class whatever that means.
Well yea ofcourse she's gonna say that
>>
File: 1468332067498.gif (1MB, 320x213px) Image search: [Google]
1468332067498.gif
1MB, 320x213px
Ask her when she's free you fuck
I'm waiting
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.