[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /adv/, im over 20 and I live with my parents. I've been

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: 1448844218757.jpg (158KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1448844218757.jpg
158KB, 1080x1080px
Hey /adv/, im over 20 and I live with my parents. I've been lying about having mental problems by just rolling with my mom's concerns and not speaking up. I dont like saying my age. I havent relaxed in days since my Dad shoved and yelled at me and got extremely mad at me for not washing the dishes and wanting to shower first. I wasnt yelling but i kept refusing to do it. He got super mad today when he saw I didn't fix a cooking pot he told me to fix. So i fixed it and I went out. Hes on edge because hes broken his arm and cant work, and I refuse to not use a lot of soap when I wash dishes. Plus he has anger issues. Ive been ignoring the first few times he tells me to do something and he gets furious. It makes me really nervous but i do it anyway. I had a chance to relax the other day didnt want to because I wanted to be stressed. I haven't slept well for months before this too. What do I do?
>>
get a job and move out
>>
>>18283338
I want to tell my mom im fine but im afraid of their reactions like my dads.
>>
>>18283381
I should.
>>
im not op. i want to move out too. they make me take psych medications = (..i dont make alot working so i wouldnt be able to save anything after expenses if i moved out.
>>
>>18283338
Bump.
>>
>>18283338
Tell your shrink (or whoever prescribes the meds) that you want to begin functioning by getting a job, but the meds get in the way. Ask for a switch in prescription or switch off meds to therapy, to help you become more functional.
>>
>>18285551
I dont take medication because I don't want to use government money to pay for it. I want to use my money but I don't want to look for a job. I would have to confess to my Mom first.
>>
>>18283338
Join the military to see the world
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.