[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Have lost a shit load of weight >got new haircut >acne

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 4

File: 1443962553134-b.jpg (138KB, 750x750px) Image search: [Google]
1443962553134-b.jpg
138KB, 750x750px
>Have lost a shit load of weight
>got new haircut
>acne is gone
>have been told by cute girls I'm charming and funny etc
>still no fucking gf

I just don't get it. I've just been going through all these dating websites, I talk to shit loads of girls, they either stop replying, or we just kind of come to an agreement we're not compatible. Should I just go to girls in public and use stupid pick up lines? Maybe that'll work.
>>
>>18282954
Don't be a cliche, find yourself a USP. Shitpost if you must, at least you'll stand out from the crowd. Also, teach yourself to not feel so crushed when you get rejected, women will tend to know if you're that kind of pathetic before even considering rejcting you. It's all in the tone of voice. (online)
>>
>>18282962
I've gone through 30 girls in a month, I'm not crushed, I just don't know what's up.

I usually use the weight loss as my special quality, seeing as girls are like "OMG YOU LOOK SO GOOD!"
>>
>>18282966
Ok, then talk about them. Of course everybody loves talking about themselves, just keep that in mind after you proving your perserverence with the weight loss stuff...still, don't be all serious and uptight.
>>
>>18282973
I do my best to shift it so they talk about their lives because that's what girls want. You said a USP, so I told you what it is.

Man I think I should just try picking up girls on public with /fit/ pick up lines
>>
What is a USP?
>>
>>18283005
Like a unique quality.
>>
>>18282954
if you were a social retard when you were fat, 'making it' won't change a thing
>>
>>18283026
I wasn't a social retard when I was fat. I was fat an unattractive so no girl wanted me.
>>
>>18282954
Maybe you are trying too hard?
Maybe you arent attractive enough?
Maybe you behave like frog poster in real life?
Maybe you aim at too good girls.
>try some ugly super fat girl as practice gf

Stop posting frog memes, dont lose hope and keep trying. Also post yout photo or even dating profile?

Where does it fail? In texting stage? After 1st date?
>>
>>18283035
>stop posting frog memes

No matter how successful in life I become, I will never stop posting frogs.
>>
>>18283040
Even if devil himself promised you loyal qtie gf in exchange for never posting pepe meme again?

:-)
>>
File: 1457125081379-r9k.png (190KB, 592x385px) Image search: [Google]
1457125081379-r9k.png
190KB, 592x385px
>>18283049
No.

My pepe folder is fucking sacred.
>>
>>18283031
okay so now you're just unattractive therein lies your issue my friend.
>>
File: 1460525894093-adv.jpg (58KB, 851x233px) Image search: [Google]
1460525894093-adv.jpg
58KB, 851x233px
>>18283062
>>
>>18283056
It is ok anon. Some people are born just to fail.

>lower your standards
>>
File: 1468514731861-b.jpg (85KB, 540x568px) Image search: [Google]
1468514731861-b.jpg
85KB, 540x568px
>>18283070
No, anon. For I am successful.

I have acquired many pepes, and in that, is success.
>>
>>18283062
Not OP here but how do you get past the being unattractive issue?
>>
>>18283076
You have to have an amazing personality and be charismatic as hell. The more interesting you are, the better. Money only helps short-term.
>>
>>18283076
other than finding a mate that is close in attractiveness to you, you have to be one charismatic son of a bitch to get something higher.
>>
>>18283076
By lowering your standards.

>oh, she is retarded, ugly, drug addict, single mom and is transitioning into dude? Doesnt matter, i will tap that ass anyway.
It only hurt a little when even somebody like this rejects you, but in time you will become jaded enough and sooner or later some single mon will settle down with you. In the end, somebody has to pay for chad's baby afterall.

Or die alone. Everybody has this option.
>>
>>18283082
How do I get past the shitty personality issue?
>>
Give up, don't give as much shit anymore, and they will like you more.
>>
>>18283128
I can't really say because it's a number of things. Personal growth, always having a positive attitude, hobbies, etc. You have to learn how to make people feel good/positive when they talk to you.
>>
>>18283085
I see. Is there a way to gauge my attractiveness and that of the person I'm trying to date?
>>
>>18283095
>It only hurt a little
Idk, it hurts pretty bad when you have low standards and still get rejected
>>
>>18283182
You just have to go even lower.
>>
>>18283235
But then I wouldn't enjoy it so it would defeat the purpose. I guess it's either aiming on my level or higher... or just accepting that I'll die alone. How can I measure mine or other people's 1-10 attractiveness rating?
>>
>>18283238
>die alone
I can assure you, no matter how big antisocial introvert you are, you WONT be able to just die alone.

It will take some time, but our brains are programmed to seek companionship and in time you will feel like shit. Even robots in r9k are there for the sole purpouse for social interactions.

You can get to the point where having super dumb ugly gf will be better than being alone. So it is much better to never reach that point and keep trying.

>rating
Post photo.
>hur dur my privacy
You lost that the moment you were born into 21st century.
>>
>>18283257
Alright thanks I guess I'll ask /soc/ to rate me? I've never been on that board for more than 10 seconds because it's pretty weird.
>>
>>18283260
The whole point of rating is retarded.

It is very subjective. One want huge ass, other want flat girl, other is secretly gay and woman are famous for not knowing what they want until they lose it. Same with faces, body types, personalities.

But sure, when 9 out of 10 people tells you that you are ugly, you probably will have hard time in dating game.

Much better solution is to jump straight into dating game with 0 expectations. Even when you go to date with girl, expect nothing. You want the mentality of
>nothing to lose, only something to gain

You can ask even here or on soc. Just dont do suicide in case they will all tell you that you look like shrek.
>>
>>18283272
Thanks for the advice!
>>
>>18283272
>nothing to lose
Except dreams crushed into dust.
>>
>>18283308
Life isnt easy.

Here educate yourself on how hard it can be: cucked penguin loses everything
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=snl-WsFm-kc
>>
>>18283325
It so sad ;(
>>
>>18282954
Talk to girls you see in public.

No shitty pickup lines. Whenever a guy has come up up to me, the good ones said something genuine about how they saw me across the way and just had to come over or some shit. I guess that's a pickup line too though so whatever.

Go up to girls, get their number, ask them to coffee soon after. You'll get results
>>
>>18282954

Same situation

Went from 230lbs, 6'1" to 145

Still no results, but not trying to be negative, but I just learned it's better to throw in the towel on this shit, the whole dating game is a self defeating rat race, unless you're a chick.

People here will always throw around the personality meme, which I won't deny plays a role, but it's 40% personality 60% looks imo.

My best advice would to give up while you're still ahead.
>>
>>18283272
>nothing to lose

I'd rather not participate in a competition than participating believing i'll win but actually fail.

Also once you ask a girl out or try anything it gets awkward and there's a chance she'll tell her friends etc
>>
>>18283533
I dont know your life experiences, age or motivations, but
>she'll tell her friends
tells me you are still in high school. So yea, you probably still have time to actually grow up and currently games and fapping are more than enough fun for you than risking social prestige (lol) at school in mess called teen dating.

But seriously, you have nothing to lose. Shame? Awkwardness? Humiliation? It all means nothing. You will gain experience and learn how to not give a fuck. That is one of traits girls love. When you literally dont give a fuck about what others think, you behave like actuall badass male worth of dating.
>>
>>18282962
USP?
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.