/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Going to lose my virginity in a few weeks. Girl has often jokes

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_0198.jpg (38KB, 350x350px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0198.jpg
38KB, 350x350px
Going to lose my virginity in a few weeks. Girl has often jokes about how we might "end up together" and was discussing baby names with me (jokingly) at one point.
I trust her, but I should definitely wear a condom right?
I really wanted to go raw my first time, and I'm sure she'd take the pill.
>>
>>18282589
Use the condom you little shit.
>>
>>18282589
double-bag it, you knob. otherwise you're in for it.
>>
DON'T use a ribbed condom whatever you do!

It's well documented some women are capable of utilising vaginal muscles to actually grasp condoms, and with a specific rhythm, become capable of removing a condom to increase the chances she will be fertilised by you.
>>
>>18282605
Nice post, anon. +(You)
>>
>>18282612
I'm not playing here bro, don't tempt fate on such matters.

It's good policy to use the tightest condom you can to avoid any such incidents.

Buy ones a size or two small. Practice using them.
>>
>>18282619
just to be safe, stick it in her ass, that way you won't be caught for alimony.
>>
>>18282658
This is not a fullproof method of contraception. Some women are biologically programmed to excrete any remnants of semen out of their anus down towards their vaginas.
>>
>>18282589
LOL seems by these responses you've made quite a lot of people jealous. Jokes aside, wear the damn condom
>>
>>18282589
Even if she was joking, I'd take that as a red flag. Unless you want to end in JUST situation best to use a condom and a lube to ensure it won't break/left inside. Taking a hot shower before having sex might help too if I recall correctly.
>>
>>18282660
looks like OP is shit out luck then (no pun intended, anons)
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.