[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My girlfriend and I often find ourselves wanting to do lewd things,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: d71.png (224KB, 460x540px) Image search: [Google]
d71.png
224KB, 460x540px
My girlfriend and I often find ourselves wanting to do lewd things, but without any comfortable enough place to do so. We are almost never alone at eachother's houses so it is out of the question there, especially because of my paper thin-walls. How can we solve this?
>>
>>18282384
Like every teenager before you: a car
>>
>>18282391
i do not have a licence
>>
>>18282384
Do you live near a forest? If so
>get nice blanket
>get condom box
>go to forest
>do your thing
>>
>>18282384

I had a girlfriend with whom I just rented hotel rooms with because there was no other solution, so that might be your best bet

>>18282511

Not op but I did that once and it was shit
>>
>>18282518
Care to elaborate about the forest thing?
>>
Learn to love shower sex. The shower can usually accommodate two standing adults, the noise of a running shower should cover up sex noises (but not moaning, so keep your mouth shut), and it's socially dictated that one doesn't enter into a private bathroom while a shower is happening so you should be relatively unmolested.
>>
>>18282384
Rent some cheap motel room
>>
Tell your parents you're trying to get laid, they'll probably fuck off right quick
>>
>>18282557

There was nowhere comfortable to lay, the blanket barely helped, there were bugs and dirt and shit and some even crawled their way between us.

Just overall wasnt very sanitary or comfortable
>>
>>18282384
I had the same problem as you when I was a teenager. Don't make the mistake I made. Last person I dated was 5 years ago. We had a lot of fun, but never had sex. We started to have sex, but they were moaning too loud. Now 5 years later I'm practically a virgin.

Don't be a pussy like I was. Do it.
>>
>>18282595
Thank you for the advice, anon, however it is not entirely related to the thread

But now i'm curious. Was your mistake losing your relationship because of this? Or was your mistake just not having sex
>>
>>18282384
The rush you'll experience when you know people could caught you having sex is really something, just do it, man.

I once try doing it in forest, but then a squirrel almost scratch my balls not to mention those damn bugs.
>>
Start listening to death metal. Loudly.
>>
Another forest anon here, My experiences were awesome, but blanket gets mega dirty. The thrill is awesome.
>>
>>18282399
Good lord. Get one.
>>
>>18282626
No, the relationship was totally fucked. We were so young and most relationships burn anyway. I just regret not getting off as much as possible.
>>
>>18282384
idk where you live but i live next to a mountain type park thing and when it gets dark everybody leaves and the moutain rocks are soft so you can just lay a blanket down and go at it. so maybe if you have some kind of public park preferably with an out of the way place at it that's the best
>>
>>18282595
>they were moaning too loud
did you have a threesome anon?
>>
>>18282384
I shall give you a list of places I fucked my highschool gf with protective parents.

- My Car
- an empty field near my house at night
- Behind the couch in the basement
- In my bed with no family home
- In her bed with no family home
- My best friends bedroom during a party
- Multitudinous parking lots all over the city (just watch out for cops).
- Driveway down the street from her house
- Tent in a field north of town

I don't know how the sex rated because she was the only person I've had sex with, but I can tell you that it was an absurd amount of fun. Sneaking around your parents and finding inventive ways to get some love in is something that I hope most teenagers get to experience. It's like drinking before you're 21; still nice after, but doesn't have that special exhilerating charm.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.