[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What does it actually mean if someone blocks you on the Internet?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3

File: download.jpg (10KB, 202x144px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
10KB, 202x144px
What does it actually mean if someone blocks you on the Internet? Does it mean the person who's blocked you loved you? Or is it because you've bested the person that is why he/she blocked you? Or is it just because the person is completely fed up of you?
>>
>>18281921
are you a grill?
>>
>>18281921
I'd imagine they had enough of your shenanigans
>>
>>18281921
maybe they had enough of your dumb ass questions?
>>
>>18281924
Learn English.
>>
>>18281921
Depends on the situation.
That's like asking why someone would run: To exercise or to get away from something or to catch something. All are viable options.
>>
>>18281921
The same thing it would mean in real life if someone refused to have anything to do with you.
>>
>>18281921
I've blocked a severely ugly chink with a hideous face on facebook and I definitely do not have romantic feelings towards her. Lol
>>
>>18281940
>to get away from something
This is a good premise and need to be discussed.

So why would it be so?
>>
File: 1480997648556.jpg (112KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
1480997648556.jpg
112KB, 800x600px
I don't know OP maybe you should go to their house right now and ask
>>
>>18282005
this and post the true reason. only one way to find out!
>>
Because someone wants to cut off contact for some reason. Asking people on the internet to guess why without any context is not going to get anything meaningful.
>>
>>18281952
Again there are many possible reasons and depends on the situation. Discussing about it is pointless
>>
>>18281950
Likewise mate. Few days back I had a heated argument with one of my Fb friends who then unfriend me and I'd to block her. She was fucking ugly and I just wanted to get rid of her but kept her on my list because she use to like my pictures and Statutes. Reason why I blocked her was she'd an uncanny ability of talking out of topic while arguing instead of rebutting to what is being said by the opponent which was annoying as fuck. Think she was demented. Also, the way she use to think was no way at all. She also use to make up a lot of shit to win argumenta. I don't know but she also said she doesn't want to address anything to the likes of me and blah blah crap. I don't know if I won that argument but she unfriend me right after I rebutted to one of her comments usually her ending with *peace* *move on* lol what a clueless fuckwit. The funny part is her bio which says, she is just "the girl next door." Which she clearly isn't. Hahaha
>>
>>18281921
I will block an ex i need to get over and people who try to bait me into political arguments
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-05-03-17-15-51-1.png (529KB, 720x1226px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-05-03-17-15-51-1.png
529KB, 720x1226px
>>18281950
>>18282071
Here is a screenshot of her profile page and shit. What an abo looking creep.

Ps- I delete all my comments in that argument because the nigger bitch is so fucked up, she would tell her bf to molest her and report that shit to the cops addressing my name. Glad I didn't even know her in real life.
>>
>>18282144
Ew.
>>
>>18282144
sexy
>>
>>18282539
Your shitty taste is showing, snigger.
>>
>>18282144
Fuck! She is so ugly, she can't be unseen.

>>18282539
>sexy
Go die somewhere.
>>
>>18281921
>it just because the person is completely fed up of you

How the hell did you come up with your other silly ass reasons? They don't want to be contacted by you any longer and want you to go the fuck away. Go away.
>>
>>18282071
>>18282144
It's funny to know that ugly people like her have feelings lol
>>
>>18282576
Seems like you've pretty much got owned by people you've ever blocked, didn't you? Haha
>>
>>18282144
S-S-She has A BOYFRIEND?
>>
They have better things to do with their time, but they know they might get tempted into wasting more if they see your next retarded-ass post.

Better to just not observe your faggotry.
>>
>>18282618
>>18282576
What are your thoughts on this >>18282071 post?
Was it reasonable to block her even though she unfriended him?
>>
>>18282659
Facebook politics? Never had one, unfriending is semantically void to me.

But blocking is completely fair there to preserve your own sanity. Not dealing with those who can't be saved from their own delusions was that anons call to make. Don't see an issue there.
>>
>>18281921
They don't want anything to do with you, simple as that.

Sometimes it's because you're being so retarded and couldn't get the hint they just go and block you away. If this is the case you need to stop a bit and reflect, hope next time you won't be so retarded and drive away anyone again.
Sometimes it's because they're the one who's being retarded in this case I'd say it's all good for you to distance yourself from this kind of people they're just reek misfortune and try to drag everyone down to their bottom level.
>>
>>18282695
>Not dealing with those who can't be saved from their own delusions was that anons call to make.
I don't get it, Anon. Could you explain in detail please?
>>
>>18282732
The person that other anon blocked was an idiot - if we're to believe their post - who would rather fake reality (make facts stuff up) than 'lose' an argument. That's trending towards the delusional end of the spectrum.

When it's that bad you're not having an argument with two competent parties, it's one party having to lift the other to a point where an argument is worth half a shit - and it isn't our jobs to do that, to 'save' people who don't have a clue, nor even realise that they don't have that clue. The odd person who's like that earns being blocked.
>>
>>18282705
>they're just reek misfortune and try to drag everyone down to their bottom level.
How is blocking someone I dislike makes me reek misfortunate? And what do you mean by "the point of even dragging them down to bottom level" in such scenario?
>>
>>18282754
Got you! Thank senpai.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.