[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I convince a doctor that I need adderall? I'm taking

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: download.jpg (8KB, 273x184px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
8KB, 273x184px
How do I convince a doctor that I need adderall? I'm taking some online test at the doctors in a few days thats supposed to diagnose you with any issues you have. That combined with a doctors opinion will result in what drug im prescribed or if I'm even prescribed anything. I know some of you fuckers got diagnosed with ADHD and got that adderall. how did you do it?

P.S. I believe I have some sort of add/adhd stuff going on already, but I also believe its a shitty excuse for our generations internet, dopamine, and fast results world so I know its all just an opinion and a case by case basis on who gets diagnosed with what by stupid psychologists
>>
I always believed I had an attention problem but I've always dealed with it off medication. I got an adderall script purely to sell.

I told the doc I was having trouble at work. Specifically I said I was spoke to by boss about some careless mistakes I made and I felt like I was in risk of losing my job. He asked me questions like, are you a messy person? Do you feel like you have an attention problem? He printed out a questionaire I went through I didn't reply yes to all the questions of course but most. I got a prescription that day. Also, mentioning you get tired really easily is good to mention as well.
>>
>>18281614
It depends on your country or state. It's piss easy in one place and hard as hell in other. But just give some evidence that you have the proper symptoms and it's damaging your school/work success. Tell honestly how you feel.

In my country it's a long process to get the prescription, as junkies are constantly trying to fake ADHD. Multiple meetings and sessions with psychologists and psychiatrists are required.

Before I got my prescription, I occasionally took quite large doses of caffeine and theanine. It helped me stay focused when needed.
>>
OP here, my biggest concern is getting prescribed something I don't want. What do you do? Pretend you're alright with it and make another appointment a week later? What if you legitimately think adderall is right for you? Cant you suggest it?
>>
>>18281784
Why do you want only adderall?

If you specifically want adderall and got something else, use the prescribed drug for a while and appeal to negative side effects when you meet your psychiatrist next time. He might change the prescription to adderall after that.
>>
Really? My friend had to go through a 6 hour test that sounded like it was devised by the devil to get his prescription
>>
>>18281833
>Why do you want only adderall?

Because, at least in the U.S., doctors get bribed to prescribe other less popular drugs that don't help as much as what OP would want and have many more harmful side effects. You have to basically force them to give you something you know works for you already.

I have the same problem, I want xanax .25mgs for anxiety, it works like a charm and I don't plan on getting high but I have to make sure my doctor doesn't give me something like atavan, which is for insomnia, or some bullshit which will just give me a headache.
>>
Daily reminder that adderall is meth and can make you crazy.
>>
omg dont bother with adderall

get modafinil, it'll fuck you up less and still be great
>>
>>18282697
>>18282688
shutup dad
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.