[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sup /adv/ Whats the deal with crazy chicks? I'm like a magnet

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: Whats the deal.jpg (21KB, 660x503px) Image search: [Google]
Whats the deal.jpg
21KB, 660x503px
Sup /adv/
Whats the deal with crazy chicks?
I'm like a magnet for them.
I'm objectively smart (comp-sci major), have good social circle, well off (not rich by any means but doing pretty good) and am reasonably good looking, but only seem to attract batshit-insane girls.

I definately dont have a problem talking with girls, and i talk to 'normal' girls all the time, but none seem to show interest romantically/sexually. The ones I allways seem to attract and get with are batshit insane (bi-polar, borderline personality, suicidal, sociopaths).

Don't get me wrong, some are seriously hot, but I get to the point of literal exhaustion dealing with their insane bullshit. How do i stop it? How do i stop attracting imminent mental patients?
>>
talk to them for a while before hooking up. when you find out they're fucking crazy get rid of them. just be selective.
>>
>>18281445
>I'm objectively smart (comp-sci major)
Lol'd
>>
>>18281445
Maybe you are waiting for women to approach you. In our culture, guys usually approach women so if it happens the other way around, those women are less likely to be 'normal'.

Adjust your expectations. Learn the subtleties of flirting. Stop waiting to be approached.
>>
>>18281445
You should consider the possibility that you're the crazy one...
>>
>>18281516
Same.

OP, as a girl who attracts batshit crazy dudes, it's your fault. I don't know HOW, but it is surely your fault.
Maybe you like how easily they get attached to you, maybe you have some saviour instinct, maybe you don't pay enough attention to details, maybe you get attached too fast, maybe you're crazy yourself.
Do some self reflection.
>>
File: 1492899037677.jpg (6KB, 192x154px)
1492899037677.jpg
6KB, 192x154px
>objectively smart (comp-sci major)
>>
>>18281445
Start ignoring the crazy ones and don't hook up with them and those sane ones that are hanging around you will show more interest, however the sane ones you will have to try. The crazy ones are easy.
>>
>>18281445
>objectively smart
>comp Sci
AHAHAHAHAHAHA, you have to be a complete retard to think comp sci requires intelligence. Why do you think they call them code monkeys and get easily outsourced by workers in third world countries?
>>
>>18281445
I thought I had this problem but then I realized that crazy people are just out there and most people have the boundaries to kick them to the curb, but I let them into my life with open arms.
>>
>>18282343
It gets outsourced, because those Ukrainians actually have skill and that without going 100k into debt for college, unlike you Americanos.
>>
>>18281445
don't be a fool for a blonde, and don't put your mickey in crazy, anon.

in other words, don't settle for the first chicks that show interest in you just because there's nothing else on offer (no matter how hot they may seem).

they'll wreck havoc with for being a nice guy, trust me. develop more self-esteem, talk to more girls generally, and develop a better radar and keep these nutty women at arm's length.
>>
I tend to get caught up with crazy chicks myself but that's because frankly, I'm a little crazy myself. In my past few relationships I've been willing to ignore a lot of red flags and troublingly quick attachments because it made me feel good about myself. I love stage-5 clingers because they give me constant attention and make me feel valued and girls who like drama and constantly argue excite me. I love the whole conflict->make-up->conflict cycle. Unfortunately these kind of girls lose interest quick when they think they "have you" and are also more likely to cheat as soon as you stop being a source of excitement for them. I don't tell you this as if I condone going after these type of women to illustrate that maybe you should be questioning yourself. You didn't say anything about your personality, your game, what kind of girls you tend to approach so I'm assuming you're a bit "off" yourself and just don't see it or simply aren't revealing it to us to slant the kind of advice you'll get.
>>
Why does compsci have to be such a meme online? A lot of us are smart and reasoning skills are important in the area, but it doesn't automatically make you smart. It's this mix of really pretentious kids and people who think it's the same as making some shitty WordPress site.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.