[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Join various dating sites (tinder, okcupid, pof, etc) just

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: 1342996558264.jpg (146KB, 728x690px) Image search: [Google]
1342996558264.jpg
146KB, 728x690px
>Join various dating sites (tinder, okcupid, pof, etc) just too see what's out there
>spend close to two years using it with little to no success
>99.9% of all matches/profile views/likes etc are either fake accounts from people trying to scam me or uggos or generally much older ad desperate ladies that I unfortunately can't look past appearances to give a chance
>continue using said sites, even paying money for the premium services, and try various ways to make myself seem at least someone more appealing to no avail

How do I come to terms with the fact that I am physically unattractive to most woman and that if I don't seriously work on my personality, including that fact that I basically have social phobia which is why I bothered with online dating instead of meatspace dating; that I will probably die alone?
>>
Okay listen. I am an attractive guy. I don't get talked to on those fucking sites either. Nothing to do with your looks.
Just go out and socialize. That's the best way I've found to meet somebody.
>>
You know you're supposed to be messaging the girls you like, right? The girl to guy ratio is like 1:100, they aren't gonna come to you.
>>
Paying on those apps and sites doesn't help ever
>>
File: ancient-aliens.jpg (135KB, 650x568px) Image search: [Google]
ancient-aliens.jpg
135KB, 650x568px
>>18281444
It took me a while to grasp this myself OP but something about Online dating that you just simply have to admit to yourself is that it's by large shit you shouldn't put your time into beyond setting up a profile and checking on it every once in awhile.

Personally the only women i've had "luck" with in the medium are the ones who just flat out say they want your money in their profile or want you to take them somewhere. All the rest just ghost you or write so curtly it's like you're the one wasting their time instead of the other way around.
>>
>>18281522
This is a premium example of how some people think that their experiences of the world also applies to everyone else

Can confirm this depends on age, location and HOW your talk to women.

t. 33yo Scandinavian man who is into +5 months of dating a 24yo woman he met on tinder. Have met and fucked 5 matches in the course of 2 1/2 years, none of which wanted my money, which I don't have.
>>
>>18281444
>walk into mating office
>ask for their finest woman
>give a firm steady handshake while maintaining eye contact
>"You've got the job, son”

Go to the farmer's market, learn how to hang-glide. Wait for the tinder they're going to make for all of the decaying 40-something millennials, you might have better luck then
>>
>>18281444
Women get lots of messages - figure out a way you can stand out from all the other guys and you will be fine.

If you want to succeed at online dating search google for a guide on whichever dating site you are using.
>>
>>18281502
>You know you're supposed to be messaging the girls you like, right? The girl to guy ratio is like 1:100, they aren't gonna come to you.

I know that. I am too beta and wouldn't know what do say.

But wasn't really my point. I was going by profile views/profile likes/matches on tinder. I have gotten a very small amount of it which leads me to believe I am not good looking enough to be noticed.
>>
>>18282075
>>walk into mating office
>>ask for their finest woman
>>give a firm steady handshake while maintaining eye contact
>>"You've got the job, son”

Are you saying I should just get a prostitute? Because it's not really about sex; I jerk off enough so I can't image a need to unload in some stranger for $200 a night
>>
>>18282635
It's that way for every guy, but that stuff doesn't even matter because you're supposed to be messaging the girls. Look at their profile and message them something related to that. You'll probably suck at first, but the more you do it the better you'll get.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.