[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do ugly people have sex? I mean not only hideous and deformed

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 1

How do ugly people have sex? I mean not only hideous and deformed but even normally ugly who you wouldn't mind hang out with. Are they actually attracted to each other or do they just get drunk and force themselves to be with someone because they want to show that they too can have sex? I don't consider myself that pretty I would ever get naked in front of someone although I'm not extremely ugly if you consider just having friends and walking on the street.

I would never want to kiss, let alone have sex with an ugly man who has beer belly, balding head and face that is not my type. (I'm in good shape myself and work out). Although beauty-wise most men who are rated above 3 online, have the style I like and are not obese, look good for me.

So I'm wondering how do ugly people have sex? I have never met anyone who I like and who likes me. Do they usually force it because if I'm looking at a guy who is ugly for me, not only I don't want to do anything sexual with him, but the idea about it is absolutely repulsive.
>>
>>18281242
>I have never met anyone who I like and who likes me.

>how do ugly people have sex?
they lower their standards

sounds like you're looking for the most badass guy, when you're not the prettiest girl. Or you're just not giving enough signs to guys who you actually like.
>>
>>18281254
I don't understand how lowering your standards works. Attraction has nothing to do with standards or any other intellectual concept that people create, this happens whether you like it or not. You just won't be turned on by them.

I'm not really the ugliest but look kind of weird. I'm also not wanting only super hot guys, pretty boys are not even my type. I like for instance hippies and alternative people and almost never someone who is bald or has very short hair and dresses like jock or wears only suits. Facial beauty is not that important but probably for men it is.
>>
>>18281425
>wanting some hipster trash skinny "nerd" chad with a full beard
Also stop being a superficial whore and grow up.
>>
Personality. Also obviously what you consider ugly might be super hot for someone else sense people have different preferences.

>hippies and alternative people
See. Personality. You associate certain traits with certain lifestyles, others do it too, etc.
>>
>>18281461
Would you date the person in OPs pic? Or is it only superficial when others do it?
>>
>>18281477
My only standard is don't be fat so if she lost weight most likely.
>>
>>18281461
I am over 30.
And I like various types of men, just prefer longer hair than buzzcut and not fat. Doesn't have to be skinny or extremely fit either.
>>
>>18281481
So why is have more than one requirement something negative? What if she were skinny but with a mustache that she refused to shave?
>>
>>18281485
Do you go after/are attracted to men also over 30?
>>
>>18281242
Don't know how to answer your question, because I just don't have sex, but it's fucking easy for a girl to get 'midly attractive'.

>go to gym and get somewhat fit, don't even have to put a lot of effort
>put on bracers to fix fucked up jawline if that's your case
>take care of hair and skin (okay this might not be so easy)
>drink lots of water, sleep well and avoid too much sun

There. About three years time 80% of males would fuck you.
>>
I think what happens is they go for attractive people first, then, after several rejections from different people they start questioning "why", eventually they come to realisation of their ugliness. However, they are just born like it, it is indeed fucking unfair. No ugly person chose to be ugly, ever.
So after they realised they are ugly, after they see the difference in how they are treated in comparison to beautiful people (and attractive people get good treatment like its nothing), after they see that ever magazine has literally more or less the same type of "attractive" printed on their pages, they start to question and, whats more important, hate the reality of giving attractive people advantages. In can easily develop into repulsion by good-looking people, afterwards they go for people of their own level and wouldn't even bother about the conventionally attractive, as they hate them for the injustice.
>>
For some people attraction to character influences their judgement on looks so they really don't mind
>>
>>18281472
>obviously what you consider ugly might be super hot for someone else sense people have different preferences
This is not true, generally speaking what you find attractive, other find attractive too, because we have the same operating system, more or less. It can only apply to small things like hair color.
>>
>>18281425

You honestly sound like you don't understand how looks work

You oppose "pretty boys and super hot guys" to "hippies and alternative people", but the first one is a beauty qualifier and the second is a dress code. There's nothing that stops an hippie alternative guy from being also a pretty boy / super hot guy, and I'd bet money you'd go for that type more often than not.

You also seem to imply that being bald or having very short hair is conflatable with "dressing like a jock or wearing only suits" when those two things have nothing to do with each other.

You just have a set of preference in terms of dress code and hair, but that says nothing about wether or not you go for "standard attractiveness". Just because you buy into an archetype more than another doesn't mean you don't value the same exact universal codes of attractiveness everyone else in our culture values.
>>
>>18281485
You say you don't want bald men, but think about it. 75% of men start balding by the time they hit 30, because of a hormone called DHT, the hair just disappears and you can only treat it with lifetime pill consume with some side effects. Nothing they can do about it, it is fucking biology.
So good luck finding a man older than 30 (I don't think you are interested in younger men and they are probably not interested as well) with long hair without bald spots, as it is almost impossible for natural reasons alone.
Also buzzcut can change the face for much, much worse.
>>
>75% of men start balding by the time they hit 30

90% of females go for 10% of males so that checks out
>>
>>18281644
> 90% of females go for 10% of males
This is not true either, too exaggerated. But yes, the dynamic is not 50/50.
>>
>tfw already skinny, exercising, good diet and still fucking ugly
kill me pls
>>
>>18281637
>because we have the same operating system
Just running completely different version numbers of it. You can always point out some features the majority of people will find attractive or not (pic in OP is a great example for not)but there also will be fucktons people who will see it differently. Wanna bet that you can post five 9/10 chicks and at least 10% (given a decent sample size) of people will find some of them ugly?

>small things like hair color
Anon, please. Preferences for big things like build, skin color, teeth and face generally vary a lot simply by changing time or location and even if you ask people from relatively similar culture there is quite a bit variation. Take the whole "thicc" vs "skinny" shit (even what people understand under that varies)

>>18281630
>No ugly person chose to be ugly, ever.
Depends on how you see choices I guess. What about fatties who don't take care of their skin and grooming? Three things absolutely in their power (sans rare cases with muh genetics)
>>
>>18281242

when sex has been a not so common to virtually non existent thing for you, you tend to over look a lot and be easily exciteable. there are virgins who will pop a boner if a cant sits on their lap, not because they're attracted but because the lack of experience means anything can set them off.

most ugly people who settle for other ugly people realize they are never going to get a hottie and begin to focus on just companionship.

they do manage ot find parts of their partners attractive in many cases.
>>
>>18281644
Stop believing in retarded /r9k/ memes. This is exactly why you are a virgin.
>>
>>18281242
There are, believe it or not, people out there who are capable of looking past the package to the person inside. And if they like the person inside, they find themselves liking the package as well.
>>
>>18281641
Some races are less prone to balding.
>>
>>18281515
I don't really care about the age but like those who are more young looking because I am. I need ID when buying alcohol and the age limit here is 18. Maybe because of that I don't really like someone who looks aging, because it is not what I look like or associate with. I don't really go after anyone because don't really know any men. Most guys who have hit on me are old pedos over 60 and they were especially interested learning that I'm legal (age limit here is 14). People here almost never catcall nor hit on strangers and keep on their own.

>>18281590
Braces don't help in my case, I need surgery. But my whole face is kind of weird, I look like a kid. Some think I'm pretty when I'm wearing makeup and without it I look like a child. People don't usually consider me when they are talking about girls, like I'm my own category. I have kind of small face and super small eyes, nose and mouth (lip thickness is average). Really low and straight eyebrows that even men don't have. I have never seen anyone who looks like me. I'm not very confident about my body either when naked because one of my vaginal lip is bigger than the other and I have inverted nipples. So I definitely need surgery for that before having sex. I also don't like that my inner thighs are not rock hard but there is fat even though I'm thin. I think my skin is weird because I can pull it too much but at the same time, I have no comparison with others. Otherwise, I have hourglass figure and long legs and look physically good with clothes on, and that's why I think they will be disappointed to see me naked. Also, because my face isn't that pretty without makeup, if anyone likes me, it is purely because of my body or image of it. Usually, guys fall in love with girls who have beautiful faces, even if they are fat and not weird/ugly faces and decent bodies.
>>
>>18281687
>Wanna bet that you can post five 9/10 chicks and at least 10% (given a decent sample size) of people will find some of them ugly?
Easy.
> What about fatties who don't take care of their skin and grooming?
Nobody cares about such insignificant issue, because its fixed so easily, not worth discussing. The ugly talk is for genetic ugly people only.
>>
>>18281640
I wasn't really opposing anyone, I just wanted to explain that clothing, hair and style in general is much more important for me than the face itself. I also wasn't saying that short hair means you are jock, I pointed out some styles that I do not find attractive. Actually, short hair and baldness is not a dealbreaker if they have other characteristics I find interesting.
I think I explained it, I find people who are rated as 3 or 4 in online tests often attractive if they are somewhat alternative or creative. At the same time, I don't find a good looking male who has corporate mindset and style attractive at all.

>>18281641
Maybe later I don't even mind that but as I am a virgin and feel really young, I want someone who is young and fresh-looking. Not a kid, not someone who is 20, but probably 25-35 and looks ambiguous age wise, like modern urban people in their 20s and 30s look.
>>
>>18283368
Virgin over 30 repulsed by bald men? You got issues.
>>
>>18283368
so nobody that
>looks like a suit
>looks like a grandpa
>looks like a neckbeard
that's all?
>>
>>18281976
I perfectly understand that. I'm personally just physically very picky and find most physical things disgusting. It is not only related to sexuality, but interaction and physical existence in general. I don't like sweating, sudden change in temperature, being looked at, the feeling I'm digesting food and my stomach is full, many aspects about my physicality, how I walk sometimes, how clumsy I am and so on. There have always been kids who really connect with their physical self, just grab things, hold their pens tightly, touch others, I was the exact opposite, holding my pen so weakly that it almost fell off, closing doors just pushing them shut with my shoulder, avoiding team sports and touching others. I don't like facial expressions, either on myself or others, I'm disgusted by bodily smells, fluids, fat, especially belly fat, how people's faces look (incl mine), etc. Sometimes biology overrides it, that I can be attracted but this is temporary.

But I understand and have friends who are not physically overly sensitive and of course they can start liking people based on their personality only. I will probably fall in love in personality too but physical disgust is hard to overcome.

>>18283371
I told I look like a child. Bald fat men in their 30s look 20 years older than me, like sugar daddies. N, the looks have much more to do with how people take care of themselves, you can find fat 22 year olds who look like 40 and 40 year olds who look like young hipsters.

>>18283372
Probably actually only grandpa, others are fine. If suits don't have corporate mindset during free time, they are fine, neckbeards are fine, if they are not super short with beer bellies. (I'm 185 cm with heels).

>>18281693
I don't really need companionship, prefer to live alone. Just would want to try out. And wonder how anyone who is not at least 8/10 overcomes their physical disgust in themselves and in others.
>>
>>18283416
>I look like a child
Has nothing to do with how you look, lol.
Or do you think that by looking young you are allowed to skip necessary human initiation into sex life? At your age it is almost too late to reproduce and you have yet to enjoy sex life. Pray for your youth then, as you obviously have high standards, but your value will decrease with every year.
>>
>>18283416
It sounds like dysphoria, obviously not *gender* dysphoria but your disgust for yourself ends up being projected onto other people mayb?
>>
>>18283458
I'm autistic, didn't know how to have a conversation either, always said sentences prepared in advance, like jokes or talked about personal interests, didn't get along with people except 2-3 old schoolmates between the ages 14-25. I don't like physicality in general, only sex that is pretty enough is in artistic movie where people are very attractive and there are nice lighting, lots of filters and no shots of penis or vagina. Real life sex can be better because of hormones and you don't really see penises and vaginas up close which is good.

>>18283431
It really has because it is related to development, age is just a number. Even girls periods start from 11 to 17. Some people go gray in their 20s, some in 40s. And so on. One reason why I was never approached was probably my perceived age. Only after I reached 27 people started to show interest (except old men who were pedos). I didn't even realize that sex and relationships existed around early 20s, obviously I knew where babies came from but thought that having a relationship meant that you served a man, milked his goats and cooked for him. Already the word "sex" made me giggle and I thought it was like in movies, people get naked and then put the clothes on again. And they have a contract before dating and sex.

I have never wanted to have children or live together, just wondering how people who are not 8/10 at least convince themselves to have sex. For me, it is more negative than staying a virgin because being virgin is completely fine and it is disgusting to have sex with someone who I don't like.
>>
>>18283346
>Some think I'm pretty when I'm wearing makeup and without it I look like a child
> Also, because my face isn't that pretty without makeup
Literally every woman is like that.
>Really low and straight eyebrows that even men don't have.
Get into eyebrow design. It's not hard, I believe.
> I'm not very confident about my body either when naked because one of my vaginal lip is bigger than the other and I have inverted nipples.
Tell you right now no man will care about that.
> I also don't like that my inner thighs are not rock hard but there is fat even though I'm thin.
Only super fit people are like that, everyone else has fat in their tights.
> I think my skin is weird because I can pull it too much but at the same time
Not exactly a turn off
>Usually, guys fall in love with girls who have beautiful faces,
Don't super-estimate men, most fall in love with every girl who gives him attention. Unless you only want the thunder chads, then yeah you have no hope

If you were looking for validation there you have it, if not it seems your problem is self-stem, in which case hit the fucking gym and your problem is solved.
>>
>>18283346
Could we see a pic? No need for face, clothed or not, just to understand what we're working with
>>
>>18281477
>>18281481
You'd date the woman in OP's pic if she lost weight? I've dated a woman who was a fat as that and it wasn't an issue, but she had a pretty face. The face of the woman in the pic is godawful, losing weight won't fix that.
>>
>>18285060
You'd be surprised what losing weight can do for you.
>>
>>18281242
>I would never want to kiss, let alone have sex with an ugly man who has beer belly, balding head and face that is not my type.
Some women have a fetish for that though.

>So I'm wondering how do ugly people have sex?
Social skills and getting out more.

>I have never met anyone who I like and who likes me.
That's your problem.

>not only I don't want to do anything sexual with him
Did you want /adv/ice for something? This isn't Facebook.
>>
>>18286423
Social skills and getting out can get you sex, but it doesn't mean that you will be turned on if you find yourself and the other person absolutely disgusting.

I want to know how people who know they are not very attractive get turned on to have sex. Is it only because of physical pressure? I assume that everyone likes pretty ones, regardless of their looks, it isn't that if I'm ugly, then I turn on by an ugly person. It is not a rational decision. And if you know that you are ugly or average, how can you enjoy having sex, knowing that the other person sees you?
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.