[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I got my first girlfriend. I'm 25 and her 18. We both lost

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: t3_4ye61t.jpg (111KB, 675x572px) Image search: [Google]
t3_4ye61t.jpg
111KB, 675x572px
I got my first girlfriend. I'm 25 and her 18. We both lost our virginity together and both times it was magical. We had wild sex; she's a masochist and she was just soaking wet... she came both times. Afterward we laid together naked and talked for hours. I feel like I'm on molly every moment I'm with her. It was probably one of the best experiences of my life the second time. I've never felt so close to another human being.

Her dad wants to murder me and tries to keep us apart. This is definitely my first love. I don't know if what I have is special or if I'm just mesmerized my being in love for the first time. It's just chaos. I don't know what to do or if this is special or not. Help!
>>
>her dad wants to murder me and tries to keep us apart
she still believed in santa when you finished highschool

let that sink in

you're at fundamentally different points of your life, i mean w.e enjoy the sex i'm not gonna morally parade you, but every guy hates the thought of his daughter shagging, esp. older guys
>>
idk seems fine too me.

im a 22 year old female dating a 32 year old man, my dad doesn't like it, is this also normal?
>>
>>18281259
>my dad cares about me and doesn't want me to potentially be taken advantage of by guys who are way older than me

Nope, not normal at all for a dad to feel that way.
>>
>>18281260
how would a guy be taking advantaged of me? its not like im rich or anything, he has the better paying job
>>
its more of a thing where the older person in the relationship has issues

also if you're older you're 100% taking advantage of their young inexperienced mind

its the opinion of most people :
why would you want to be with someone significantly younger as a non quick fling? they're fucking idiots you cant have a good conversation with

people dating much younger usually have some issue like midlife crisis, insecurity, want to lead on younger for sex, or mentally immature
>>
>>18281264
Holy shit are all girls retarded
can someone please help? Every girl I meet is autistic as fuck.
>>
>>18281270
>waaa girls wont fuck me

im just saying we both benefit from our relationship
>>
>>18281270
That's most people under 25 these days. Socially awkward because they never had to learn how to communicate outside of electronics/the internet. Sorry dude, just gotta keep plowing through til you find a keeper.
>>
>>18281272
What ?

>>18281276
This really has to be the case, am I just getting old or are people forgetting how to talk? Nobody can interpret social situations anymore. I just don't know anymore.
>>
>>18281281
Mix of both. What I've found that works is getting to them on the field they're comfy with. Shy? Autistic? Not able to communicate well? I bet they're great at texting you huge walls of text every 2 seconds. So make the introduction, get their digits. Get to know them thru the medium they're comfy with (social media or texts), and you'll be fine. Eventually they'll stop being weird in person because they got to know you in the arena they were comfy in. It's obnoxious but the game has changed.
>>
>>18281293
I don't like this new game.
>>
>>18281216
I dunno but think try to talk to the dad more, tell him about yourself. You might find out why he dislikes you.

My ex's father didnt like me to begin with but turned out my ex's sister only slept with straight up dick heads so he was always nervous when meeting his daughters boyfriends
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.