[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm having some sort of crisis lads and it's got me

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: 1478454481916.jpg (35KB, 484x497px) Image search: [Google]
1478454481916.jpg
35KB, 484x497px
I'm having some sort of crisis lads and it's got me really down. People don't seem to want to talk to me, and for some reason I end up deterring people. I have an intimidating face, I think and I can't help it much. I've become very frightened of approaching people to talk, even if I know them really well. I know I'm attractive, and I workout twice every 6/7 days of the week. I just don't have many friends, and girls don't stick around me very long. How do I stop being so spineless and just walk up and talk to people? I'm so lonely I want to die.

19 year-old in college btw
>>
Please?
>>
>>18281100
Hey an, join a club or start a hobby and go out and do it. Eventually like minded ppl will be attracted to you. Law of Attraction. Its one thing to sit inside all day and wish and dream. Its another to take inspired action on those wishes and dreams. Put yourself out there. You got this, anon, I believe in ya!
>>
>>18281164
That's what I thought to do too, I'm in two clubs and that's basically where I get any social interaction. They basically formed their own friend groups and I was left out of it, no matter how many times I tried to keep up with them. Because they did this I just feel annoying and am afraid to talk to anyone now
>>
>>18281167
Yep that happens. So what I like doing is having multiple social groups. That way I get to know a wide variety of ppl plus not get too involved or attached. At the end of the day, I'm me I belong to me; you're you abd you belong to you. Be chill and cool with hanging out with/liking yourself first. <3
>>
>>18281212
I'm trying to like me, but it's hard when I keep fucking things up. Being rejected a lot doesn't help either
>>
>>18281247
>fucking things up
That's life anon, it will always happen. I had to learn that shit happens and sometimes I cause shit to happen. Just when it does, ask if there is something to be learned. If there is, great. If there's not, great. Try to move on.
>>
>>18281247
Oh and rejection will always happen too. Turn yourself from receiving validation from others and instead receive validation from yourself. I could recommend a good book if you're interested. If not, that's cool too man.
>>
>>18281100
you might come on too strong when people show you interest. try and act cool and mysterious. leave something to be desired after you start talking to them.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.