[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm confused about my sexuality right now. I'm a 23

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: randylahey-jpeg1.jpg (56KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
randylahey-jpeg1.jpg
56KB, 400x300px
I'm confused about my sexuality right now.

I'm a 23 yo guy, been attracted to guys since I was 11. But now I suddenly like a girl? I don't want to be all muh identity, but I'm worried that if I do act on it it'll be a mistake, and if I don't, it'll still be a mistake.

What does /adv/ recommend?
>>
>>18281099
why would it be a mistake on both cases?
>>
>>18281109
If I act on it:
a) could deteriorate a friendship with this girl
b) i might not even fuckin like it

If I don't:
a) i would miss out on someone's company i genuinely enjoy
b) it might turn out i would've liked it
>>
>>18281099

worst case scenario is you have one bad sex experience, is that really THAT bad?
>>
>>18281099
Just do it man. If not, you will always wonder. Be honest. If she's cool enough she will understand if the time comes when you don't find her that way anymore. Truth over everything man.
>>
>>18281115
It's the friendship thing too.

Of course, there's a c) to acting on it
she doesn't reciprocate and tells me to fuck anyway
>>
>>18281123

none of these sound like the worst thing ever, evenif you lose her its better to discover your self imo if she leaves over feelings thats okay, its not the end of the world.
>>
>>18281099
I would die to finally start liking women after 21 years. Go for it, anon.
>>
>>18281125
Tell me about it. Being gay is such a pain.

>>18281124
Hmm, I think you're right, I'm still hesitant though.
>>
>>18281099
Sounds like you're bi, welcome it's the best.
>>
>>18281172
ewww no
>>
>>18281099
it doesn't hurt to try if the feeling is mutual. if you end up not liking it(I feel like you would anyways. just a hunch.) then hopefully you can still be friends.
>>
>>18281386
This is something I don't know the answer to; I don't know if they feel that way. Maybe it'll go away and I can go back to hounding for cock on Tinder again.
>>
>>18281099
You're bisexual. Not difficult :)
>>
>>18282483
>like guys for 10 years solid
>like 1 girl
>ur bi
you must understand why I am cautious rn
>>
Why does everyone think that trying to start a relationship with a girl you are friends with is guaranteed to ruin a friendship? I've asked a close friend out on a date and she rejected me but we are still close friends.
I recommend going for the girl and getting experience, I mean you said that you like her. The worst case scenario is not that bad from what it seems and if she's a good person she'll understand what you are going through.
I'm sort of asexual myself but I've been attracted to guys and girls in my life.
>>
>>18282490
it seems like things change when you tell them you want your dick in them

anyway, it's because we built our friendship with her knowing i like guys, it seems like i lied this way
>>
>>18282487
But you ARE bisexual. Being bi doesn't mean you like guys 50% of the time and girls 50% of the time. The ratio is different for everyone.

If you'd prefer to identify as gay, then do so. Some gay guys will try sleeping with girls occasionally (just how some straight guys might try out something with another guy).

I'm unclear what the actual problem/issue is here other than how you choose to identify. The answer to that is completely up to you. You don't have to use any word if "gay" or "bi" don't feel right to you.
>>
>>18282683
alright alright yeah maybe i was too sensitive to the nomenclature i'm gonna drop the semantics element

it would also be really embarrassing if, we did get together, and we got down to it, and i couldnt get hard... or finish... then what
>>
>>18282691
Just be open with her. Say that she's the first girl you've been with, and that your prior experiences have been with guys. That way she know you're not a clueless virgin, but perhaps even thrilled that she was the one that "turned" you!

Be honest and say that you might need a bit of guidance. That she should tell you if you should do something a bit more or a bit less, etc. That way, you don't have to be so nervous. She'll know what she's getting into and will probably have a better time having a partner who actually wants to listen to her needs.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.