[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My grandma (that let's me live with her) is using feces

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: 1492129593710.png (13KB, 439x461px) Image search: [Google]
1492129593710.png
13KB, 439x461px
My grandma (that let's me live with her) is using feces or something extremely close to it in odor as perfume around the house and it's getting to my room and really starting to bother me. It's her house what should I do?
>>
>>18280944
Easy, buy her some perfume or something for her birthday, mothers day ect and then once you smell it on her compliment her on it. Then she will use the stuff got cause it will inflate her ego, humans love that shit.
>>
>>18280944
You could always talk about it with her, who gives a shit whether it's her place, you can always make suggestions. Extra points for getting her a better perfume for birthday.
>>
>>18280947
I was half-joking before but this is a very recent thing(as in today) and the more it seeps into my room the more I feel legitimately sick. I'm 95% sure it's shit at this point, this can't wait until July 1.

What do?
>>
What happens July 1st?

And just get some Febreeze or Fire D, keep it in your room, spray accordingly. Or you can tell her to stop spraying shit all over her house.
>>
>>18280963
>What happens July 1st?
Her birthday, it was to go along with what anon said.
>>
>>18280944
OP you faggot, find the bottle. Cant be that hard if its hidden by an old lady. Then deliver photo. If there's no bottle its literally shit. And then it gets interesting...
>>
>>18280970
She's currently active, I'd rather not snoop through her stuff right now. Maybe in the morning when she takes walks.

also I found some lysol and I feel a little better after spraying it in my room.
>>
>>18280993
mother's day is pretty soon. you can use that to try what the other anon said. keep your door closed and let ferbreeze(idk how to fucking spell it at 2am) be your best friend.
>>
>>18280970
this, unfortunately.

also, without being too defensive or annoying, mention how the odour is somewhat strong. it may just be the case that her sense of smell has decayed with age (just like hearing and vision) and she doesn't realise how much of the stuff she's spraying around.

give the old lady a break and don't be mean, anon, she's your lovely old granny who loves you very much, after all.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.