[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Mom is making me pay for my own food, cellphone bill, gym

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4

File: 1493688854202.jpg (36KB, 300x360px) Image search: [Google]
1493688854202.jpg
36KB, 300x360px
>Mom is making me pay for my own food, cellphone bill, gym membership

How the fuck is this fair. I'm only 21.
>>
Nut up. I was kicked out at 19
>>
>>18280845
Look, this guy was kicked out when he was younger than you: >>18280851
And yet you are the one starting a thread.
>>
>money is hard

Learn a trade. You're probably not cut out for the real parts of STEM, and a degree in anything else will leave you right back where you are but in debt. People need their plumbing fixed; fake degrees only get you into government jobs.
>>
>>18280845
WTF!?
Started working when I was 13. It's been a long time coming for you little twerps. Man the fuck up. You are an adult as of 18 and need to make your own way. Your mom is doing you a favor exposing you to reality!
>>
I don't get it! I've been working in the textile mill since I was 10 and sublet my own apartment!

You guys don't get it.
>>
??????
Been working in a factory since I was 7 years old. You guys are too lucky.
>>
I was kicked out at 18 and came back ten years later because in real life you only can make it with proper grades. If she pay your studies man up if she doesn't make her life miserable. She deserves it.
>>
>>18280845
Literally started woking when i was born, lucky bastards.
>>
Are you in college? It's fair but kind of shitty then, makes it seem like the parents are shitheels. Otherwise I started paying for all that shit as soon as I graduated and got a job

still didn't move out though, HEH
>>
>>18280891

I started making small smart investments at 5. Really playing the long game.

my advice to op is to listen to your mom she seems to have your best interests at heart.
>>
Pfft... became a construction worker at 2. Get on my level ya lazy bums.
>>
File: 1459707997116.jpg (6KB, 209x200px) Image search: [Google]
1459707997116.jpg
6KB, 209x200px
>>18280845
>>
I am God, I was working on universe before I was even created by AlphaGod.
>>
>>18280851
I was kicked out at 11, try harder.
OP I understand your struggle because unlike some others I have more than 1 brain cell and I get that each person's situation is different and that comparing people's sufferings makes no fucking sense.
You didn't ask your parents to have unprotected passionate sex so it's their fault for not taking care of you in a way that makes you find it reasonable to have your own income at age 21. Their fault for not raising you the way they wanted to. Otherwise you would be thinking it's fair.
Sorry but I don't have advice besides do your best to get money so that you don't have to rely on your mother at all if possible. Someday when she's an old fuck she'll have to ask you for help herself and you'll be in the position to decide if you want to deny her help or not.
>>
>>18280845
>my own food
That's fucked up but everything else is perfectly reasonable.

>How the fuck is this fair.
>still having a family and not living in a warzone
How is that fair indeed.
>>
Fuck off OP, I have to pay for my own food, both the water and the power bill, gas+maitenance for my car, half the car insurance bill, while still having to pay back student loans.

You have nothing to bitch about, so fuck off and do what you gotta do.
>>
>>18281086
>Fuck off OP, I have to pay for my own food, both the water and the power bill, gas+maitenance for my car, half the car insurance bill, while still having to pay back student loans.
Woah, you are like every American past the age of 23.
>>
itt: cucks
>>
I have to pay rent food car loan insurance etc at the age of 20. Deal with it and get a job.
>>
>>18281040
Good one.....nah, not really.
>>
>>18280845
As long as you can stay for free, thats alright in my book, you get way more independent that way

See it from the other side, she isn't allowed to eat your stuff either then
>>
File: 1487392614071.png (11KB, 468x468px) Image search: [Google]
1487392614071.png
11KB, 468x468px
>>18280845
>>
Oh man, you are gonna have a shitty time in another 10 years
>>
>>18281051

i was kicked out at 3 wtf u talkin about
>>
>>18282242
Suck my dick. You got 3 whole years. I was abandoned in a dumpster at my mother's junior prom as soon as I was born.
>>
>>18280845
Grow up and get off your mothers tit faggot.
>>
>>18281029
I was flogged every morning from before I was born and forced to work the mines for 26 hours a day.
>>
File: very good.jpg (24KB, 432x432px) Image search: [Google]
very good.jpg
24KB, 432x432px
OP, I'd actually like to be in your situation. At the moment, my life is too comfortable, even tho we are all squeezed in a dump of an apartment with only my dad working a minimum wage job. I'm indifferent with wasting my youth away and potential away, in a way, my conscious or ego criticizes me for it but then my action says that I welcome it.

I'd actually to work for this summer, no uni class, no excuse. The thing is that I'm 21 and I've never worked an entry level minimum wage job, the closest thing that I've done is helping around my parents' convenience store back when they still had it, restocking, keeping tabs on inventory, very rarely working the counter, and that was 4 years ago.

How should I go about writing my first resume and finding a first job? I can't do too much heavy lifting due to medical condition and I'd like to keep the job when I'll be back at the uni (i.e. weekend shift). I feel like a giant baby.
>>
Started to pay for my own shit when I was 16. Moved out when I was 18. Stop mooching off mom and pay for your own shit.
>>
Wtf I was just a sperm cell when my father kicked me out of his sack. Some people have all the luck.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.