[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Seriously are is with /adv/ these days? I know it was genera

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 7

File: Capt.-Picard-Facepalm-t-shirt.jpg (55KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
Capt.-Picard-Facepalm-t-shirt.jpg
55KB, 640x640px
Seriously are is with /adv/ these days? I know it was generally shitty bawww.... theads, but there's a lot more autists around which are crazy anti-women (I'm not talking about normal anti-women crazy, but batshit crazy). At least before it seemed to generally be a decent discussion, but these negative faggots are turning it into a semi/b/ .... I don't care if people disagree with someone's opinion, but the point is to actually give advice - so at least give your suggestion to others even if it's one of total faggotry. Go to b if you just want to be a super-autist.
>>
Women are sluts. Also, people are entitled to their opinions. You can freely disagree, but think what you are doing if you try to silence anyone.
>>
>>18280752
The beauty of 4chan is that you dont have to censor yourself and therefore you are constantly exposed to new opinions about various subjects.

Sure some memes can get repetitive, but imho when you are here so long you know all copy pastas and memes, it is YOU who maybe needs to leave because you have already seen it all.

If you want to contribute, just dont feed trolls, do your best to help other anons and be happy.
>>
>>18280759
I'M all for free speech, but you are in the wrong area if you aren't giving advice. Go to r9k or /b/ for just general opinion slinging.
>>
>>18280767
I gave advice. In short: Dont try to silence others. You just disagreed with me so you wanted to disqualify me. That's ok.
>>
>>18280759
Men are sluts. Also, people are entitled to their opinions.
>>
>>18280778
I respect that. See?
>>
>>18280774
See >>18280767
>>
#cantarguewithredpill
>>
>>18280789
Funny thing about red pill is the only ones that actually follow the philosophy are the ones who aren't aware of the red pill group.
>>
>>18280798
Yes yes have upboat ;) Good post!
>>
>>18280752

I thought Picard was enveloped in some very stretchy foreskin when I saw that picture.
>>
File: 1491533870202.gif (160KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
1491533870202.gif
160KB, 200x200px
>>18280752
/pol/ regular here.

/pol/ got swarmed with reddit users from R/The_Donald. Nobody likes them and they won't leave. The april fools joke was /pol/ got combined with /mlp/ to try and drive them out.

They've shit up /pol/ and it's driving the typical people out. And then the redditors don't like what they created just like people in the third world and try to leave their own creation, which is why you're seeing more Redditor-like people here as well as more blatant racism/sexism.
tl;dr, fuck normies.
>>
>>18280909
>/pol/ regular here.
Stopped reading desuuu
>>
>>18280919
Clearly I have nothing important to say about the recurring racism and sexism on /adv/, right??

You and all other leftists are literally shit eating retarded. Reported for underage.
>>
>>18280767
>Go to r9k or /b/ for just general opinion slinging.
Isn't that what this post is? You're not asking for advice, are you?
>>
>>18280926
Im on the right my nigga. Relax.
>>
>>18280909
>>18280926

Stop calling people "normies" if you have a fucking problem with not being taken seriously, you turboautist. 4chan's not, and has never been, your secret club.

Like, /adv/ could be an actual good board if we didn't get fucked over with /pol/ and /r9k/ leakage, which is worse here than I've seen on any board besides /tv/. It's not "normies" that are ruining it, it's virgins and bitter shitposters.
>>
>>18280939
Adv seems to be working in my eyes. Usually a thread gets a nice varied response. Thankfully this is not reddit where more brutal or even offensive posts get downboated. Censorship, Id call it.
>>
File: 1491722507101.png (114KB, 533x541px) Image search: [Google]
1491722507101.png
114KB, 533x541px
>>18280939
Normies objectively ruin everything. Buzzfeed is a flaming pile of dog shit and it is nothing but normies. We are the counter-culture for a reason.

As I was saying: the /pol/ leakage is Reddit's fault. Combine arms with us to make them go, and we'll all win. And we can have a new era of friendship.

And as for /r9k/, you're retarded. Moot's goal for this board was to divert the basement dwellers from it and for it to serve it's original purpose.

/r9k/ was to try and create a more discussion-heavy /b/ with less cancer and cheese pizza, hence the duplicate reply filter. Failed, /b/ is still a shithole.
>>
>>18280971
Stop those delusions. Just helping out here. Find friends that wanna discuss a certain way. A big site evolves out of no ones grasp. No telling where it will go...
>>
>>18280909
I actually thought this was the case, but wasn't going to say it.

And to be fair, I'm not a fan of /pol/,but it still needs to exist. All I ask is put the right post in the right boards.
>>
>>18280952
The problem with /pol/ or /r9k/ shit isn't that it's "offensive" but usually worthless shitposting not helpful in any way. Like this entire thread I guess.

>>18280971
> the /pol/ leakage is Reddit's fault.
How comes? It's pretty much the same shit it was before Donald. Just checked the 10 recent threads...

>bitching about reddit
>faggot bitching about taxes
>a post about echo chambers
>bitching about trannies
>faggot asking for cat pictures
>bitching about some series
>bitching about niggers
>bitching about some guy
>bitching about liberals

How is it not /pol/ enough for you?
>>
>>18280752
>crazy anti-woman

I don't know about that. I feel like you cannot so much as imply feminine women collectively share the same flaws or weaknesses without being met by harsh "NOT ALL WOMEN ARE LIKE THAT" statements. So if I say "women act kinda passive in relationships" it's met with some BS about how that's not true even though it's obvious to the vast majority of guys who have interacted with women in a dating context at all.
>>
File: iq_by_country.png (28KB, 1357x800px) Image search: [Google]
iq_by_country.png
28KB, 1357x800px
>>18280981
>friends

>>18280987
All of these boards are containment boards. Every single one.
You are correct.

/pol/ teaches you to stop being afraid of the real truth and to question everything. It's why I'd advise you to stay away from it, because the shit you realize is objectively true but was just hidden from you makes your life a lot worse. We're in complete agreement that it needs to be a containment board.
>niggers have subhuman IQ
>will never be peaceful and are about to riot over Alton Sterling
>A convicted child rapist who was shot reaching for his gun, and riots are about to happen over it
>>
>>18281020
Oh and don't forget, if you don't favor women 100% of the time i anything, you're just a bitter virgin or something. Can't possibly be anything else.
>>
File: 1493778079710.png (26KB, 580x267px) Image search: [Google]
1493778079710.png
26KB, 580x267px
>>18281020
>Human biodiversity doesn't exist
>leftists think this
Leftists say the darndest things

>>18280998
You know /pol/ is the fastest board, right? You know they actually have mods that delete obvious bait, cancer, off-topic and so on? Compared to /adv/ or other very lenient boards where you can ask questions that should objectively go to /sci/, /wsr/, /g/, /k/, and even have political discussions.
This works because it is a slow board. Information takes a long time to die.

Reddit posters defend Trump no matter what he does or says. It's literal retardation. You can spot them if you look.
>>
>>18281022
See, the thing thing about /pol/ is the meme
/pol/ is always right (they think they are)

I'M a centrist, and I think I know a fair deal, but I'm not naive to think I'm always right. No one is.
>>
>>18281039
Actually, reddit is majorly against trump except for the couple of Trump subs (I'm not a Trump Supporter btw).

I like the sub AskTrumpSupporters, because you can actually find reasonable discussion with Trump supporters. Whereas T_D there is no dissent allowed (which is fair, it's their sub, their rules).
>>
>>18281022

Every passing day I feel like it is whites who are the race-baiting, race-obsessed group.

I don't get how this has to do with women. What in your race-obsessed mentally depraved mind linked that up?

Regardless, "normies" aren't the problem, you autists on 4chan and on sub groups on the internet are.
>>
Holy Mother of God, wanna disscuss about le women r sluts, le commies and le redpill? Go to /pol/, you fuckers.
>>
>>18281049
4chan is an autism-friendly community, the kind of people that you hate are the contrarian, edgy retards that came when Yotsuba rose into mainstream culture.
And stop saying """"""normie""""", ya newfig.
>>
>>18281039
>Reddit posters defend Trump no matter what he does or says. It's literal retardation.
Happens with everyone else when it comes to "their topic". Actual discussions on /pol/ always were rare, it's all about repeating memes.
>>
File: 1490483569606.jpg (415KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1490483569606.jpg
415KB, 1200x1200px
>>18281072
True.

>>18281049
Fine, here's something about women instead.

I'm saying there are things I've learned that I can never unlearn and can never go back to being in the dark about. Niggers being one of them.

>>18281060
We'd like to. OP is describing exactly what I have noticed, a massive influx of /pol/ everywhere else on this site. If you haven't noticed, you're blind.

>>18281047
When I say 'reddit' I specifically mean R/The_Donald which is an abortion of a subreddit. I'm fair in calling them third-worlders:
They shit up everything else and fled to r/t_d.
They shit up r/t_d and fled to /pol/.
They shit up /pol/ and are fleeing that.
>>
>>18280752
Times getting hard but a nigga still getting it.
>>
File: (You).png (127KB, 345x337px) Image search: [Google]
(You).png
127KB, 345x337px
>>18280971
>We are the counter-culture
>>
>>18280752
>On 4chan
>Mad when a board becomes slightly light /b/
>ON FUCKING 4CHAN

Maybe you should take your "go back to" comments, back to Facebook you obvious newfag
>>
OKAY SO HERE GOES TO OP AND OTHERS WHO WANT THE CENSORSHIP OF OPINIONS YOU DONT LIKE.

From time to we get a thread about a guy or girl cheating and ask for advice. They deserve all of those different replies. Some might think the OP is a slut, needs to kill themself or should not have made the thread. Freedom of speech! OP here essentially wants just patting on the back. Some posters here dont even want advice when they make a thread. Just for someone to confirm their actions and opinions. But thats their problem.
>>
I don't recall a time when /adv/ wasn't shit. And it's because people don't really come here for advice on how to become better people, they come here to bitch and be pitied. Also there are many people giving advice who have no place giving anyone ever advice on anything.
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.