[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I end a text convo with a girl I barely know, when there's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: 1390029327759.jpg (48KB, 500x695px) Image search: [Google]
1390029327759.jpg
48KB, 500x695px
How do I end a text convo with a girl I barely know, when there's a romantic interest?

You'd think I'd be better at this by now but when just meeting a girl I don't want to spend too much time just chatting and doing that whole back and forth where the conversation never seems like it's going to end.

I always don't wanna overdo it so I'm specific that I'm leaving instead of like, just not answering and suddenly disappearing.

I just told this new girl that I'm going to dinner and will talk to her later, but I'm actually still sitting here doing nothing but watching hockey.

Better ways of doing it?
>>
The phone is for setting dates only. Chit chat does not increase intimacy, it actually reduces attraction.

Plan a date immediately, set a definite time and place. Then just stay "cool, see you there" and meet her at set time and place.

Have fun, kiss or hook up at the end of the night, then just smile and say you had a great time. When she texts you (she will if she likes you. Give it at least a week) arrange the next date and repeat the process.

Over time you'll get closer to the point where you can comfortably text casually because you're hanging out almost everyday, and she'll fall in love and ask to be your gf within 1-3 months if you do what I say.
>>
Dont give a reason. Just end it suddenly and wait a day or two. You must keep them wanting more and keep surprising. This means just almost long enough convos and no telling when youll text next. Might be in an hour or two days.
>>
>>18280706

I can't go out with her for two weeks plus because I'm going out of town and have work plans. Gotta keep myself on her mind somehow.

I'm also not totally sure if I'm into her yet so I want to learn more about her.
>>
>>18280719

Terrible ideas bro. If you chit chat with her over the course of two weeks without any chance of physical contact you're going to friendzone yourself in those 14 days.

You're doing it wrong. You don't have to force things. If she knows who you are and are a potential partner, you don't need to cling to her to stay in her thoughts. That's called desperation.

Go out of town and 5-7 days before you get back send her a message saying something like "Hey I'll be back in town next week. My friend told me about this really good bar/restaurant/or whatever. I'll be there the night I get back, you should come by and grab a drink with me!"

If she agrees, tell her when to meet you there. If she doesn't agree, just say you'll be there and to stop by if she gets the chance.

You're putting way to much mental effort into a girl who you don't even know if you want to date. You could be spending your time and energy much more wisely.
>>
>>18280741
Yes OP you fag, listen to this anon. Youre already doing it wrong. Youre lucky to post here before dooming yourself
>>
>>18280741
> "grab a drink with me!"
> "!"

pleb
>>
>>18280764
I only put that cause OP's a fag
>>
"my biscuits are burning"

voila
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.