[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm still young but I'm forced to shave my head (coz

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: 10010134.jpg (104KB, 1170x683px) Image search: [Google]
10010134.jpg
104KB, 1170x683px
I'm still young but I'm forced to shave my head (coz of alopecia areata). I don't feel good about it. Please convince me about the decision, just say some words. I feel like I need it now. :/
>>
>>18280586

at least you're not a chick!
>>
I mean, this is a great opportunity to buy some fun wigs? Not a toupee, don't unironically try to replace your hair...
>>
baldness can be sexy
>>
Can you grow a beard?
>>
OP here. Thank you guys for your replies.
The point is I feel like I lack my self-confidence without the hair :v

>>18280619
I think so, a beard might be a good idea.
>>
I'm 23 and bald. Join the club. Just rock the shaved head, nobody cares nearly as much as you do. In fact, some people might actually think you look badass.

Hair is one of those things in life you don't realize how much you value until it's gone. However, if balding is the worst of your problems, I'd say that your life is still pretty good. Plus, it hasn't stopped a lot of great men from achieving big success.
>>
>>18280586
Use it OP.
Baldness is the ultimate sign of badassness. Embrace it. Go to the gym, grow a beard etc
>>
I bic 2-3 times a week.

I am not balding, but I like the bald look. Make it work for you.
>>
>>18280671
This.
21 year old reporting in. I was really in the same situation as you. Everyday I looked in the mirror and try to hide my little black hole on the head.
Then from one day to another I just did it. Man, it feels good. I don't worry anymore, I got a lot more self confidence too. Just do it. It is not as bad as you think. But first you have to admit that you are bald. :)

A lot of love,
your bald anon~
>>
>>18280853
savage
>>
between an irrational fear of going bald and a frustration with my cowlicks (so, you see some concerns about appearance here), I got frustrated and buzzed all of my hair off to end the discomfort. I had a particularly attractive woman and later on an ivy league student basically jump out and try to date me, even with my horrible lumpy exposed head.

My only with is that you will have even greater success in your baldness.
>>
Put this on your wall and get really fit.

Nobody will notice your gains because you're bald but that's ok.
>>
>>18280586
Follow the advice of >>18282409
>>
File: images.jpg (6KB, 209x241px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
6KB, 209x241px
>>18280586
Bald looks alpha as fuck. Studies even show that guys with higher levels of testosterone bald easier. Emulate the man, become the man.
>>
OP here.
Thanks guys. I'm bald now and I have a beard. Thanks to all of you who replied. You really helped me to make a decision and keep my confidence with me. :)
>>
>>18280671
>>18281587
>>18280853
>>18283626
FINASTERIDE NIGGA
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.