[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I've been thinking about shooting myself for around 3 years.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: tumblr_o4le52TPwc1vpp8lyo1_1280.jpg (596KB, 1280x1630px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o4le52TPwc1vpp8lyo1_1280.jpg
596KB, 1280x1630px
I've been thinking about shooting myself for around 3 years. I think about it constantly every day. I think about it just before falling asleep and after waking up. While talking to people or making food. I think about putting the gun to my jaw and pulling the trigger. My friend is inviting me to go try out guns in a shooting range, but I am afraid I will actually do it there. What should I do? Should I talk to people about my condition? If I did, what should I expect?
anon, you are the hope.
>>
>>18280475
I think about it a lot too. I also have a tendency to use drugs, and those two together are enough for me to rule out buying a weapon. Talking about it online helps me more than IRL. I would also recommend you meditate to find out where this urge is coming from and what causes it.
>>
>>18280482
how does one find the urge? I am trying to solve it for 3 years every day
>>
>>18280475
>pro tip
Bring some drink to the shooting range. If you really want to kill yourself, fill your mouth with water before shooting yourself. There are a lot of people who survived shots to head. But with the water spreading the impact it is foolproof.

And if you by any chance want to live, try talking to professionals. You certainly have some bad life experience to feel like this.

Anything but pretending you are fine is better. Talk about your problems with somebody!
>>
>>18280612
wouldn't the water spread the blow energy and just disperse it through cheeks?
>>
File: 1488893132973.jpg (30KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
1488893132973.jpg
30KB, 500x333px
Why do you want to do that?
>>
>>18280624
Well you see, i am almost fucking normie who rather kill everybody around him to solve my problems than killing myself, so i havent researched the subjct a lot, but my basic physic education:
The force the bullet makes when it meets your brain and skull is used to make small hole and it continues in its trajectory unused to kill you. Also you can pretty easily miss your brain and just make a hole for piercing.

And all the gasses can be easily compressed no matter how much energy you use.

But water will do anything but compress. When you give water a lot of energy, it will try its best to splash around in all directions. Also water stops bullets very effectively, because the resistance is equal twice the power of speed the projectile.

Tldr the bullet will give almost all energy to water and with a bit of luck your head will literally explode in gruesome fashion.

But still it is generally better to NOT shoot yourself.
>>
>>18280475
Yes, talk to somebody, anybody or better yet go to the psych ER if you are serious.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.