[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Need some advice maybe someone has been in this situation. Basically,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

Need some advice maybe someone has been in this situation.

Basically, I'm a father. Ive been with my girlfriend for about 6 years and we had a child 2 and a half years ago, not planned but not a mistake.

Our relationship hasn't always been smooth, and its rather parasitic. I always try to think of my son rather than myself. Recently an old coworker of mine has been chatting me up on facebook. Sometimes I get a good conversation out of her and most of the time it is one sided. We met up for drinks the other night, and we didn't do much at the bar but she was grinding my hand a moment and I took her back to her house after we were done at the bar. She let me sleep with her in her bed and cuddle her, she even took off her bra and then forced her ass into my groin but we both passed out regardless so nothing sexual took place. I've never been good at reading signs but long story short:

Is this girl into me? I feel like her and I could make it together, but if I leave who I'm with now I'm afraid the stress will make my depression worse. I haven't eaten in 3 days now, I usually play video games but I've just been sitting around doing nothing.

This all sucks because I have hardly any friends, everyone who I ever talked to about my problems has always made me out to be some piece of shit like I can control how I feel or something and I'm afraid my depression is just going to get worse and worse.
>>
Man, don't be a fool. You need to stay with your son's mom if it's an option.

The grass is NOT greener. This other girl is ALSO a parasitic bitch, just like most of them, but even worse she's fucking around with a taken man.

You're going to lose everything gambling like this. You've already gone too far and need to sort your life out, m8.
>>
>>18280376
Dis
>>
>>18280376
Following up on this, after about 5 years, man, a relationship is more than just a relationship. Someone becomes an irreplaceable part of your life, and you might physically cut them out of your life, but part of you is forever lost with that excision.

Real shit, man.
>>
>>18280376
Fpbp

You dick is guiding you into a world of pain.
>>
>>18280338
>She let me sleep with her in her bed and cuddle her, she even took off her bra and then forced her ass into my groin but we both passed out regardless so nothing sexual took place
>Nothing sexual took place
Um
>>
>>18280394
OP cheated... on his family.
>>
>>18280338
Don't be a shameful bastard, son, your gf of 6 years is practically your wife, by most reasonable standards. You need to sort your shit out and stick by your family.

One day your kid will think of you after you're gone. Do you want him to remember a shadow of a man that hurt him and his mom, or a real dad that was there forever?
>>
>>18280461
On the one hand I see what this guy is saying.. on the other hand, OP already did the damage by letting doubt and selfishness control his actions, permitting him to be unfaithful. He clearly doesn't love his family enough in the first place to be that guy. Or he wouldn't have 100% wittingly pursued another woman.
>>
>>18280376
this.
>>
Stick with your GF and Son as they should be your priority in life. Don't damage your son because you let depression get to you, you can be better than this.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.