[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm going in to take the GED test tomorrow because as a

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: GED.gif (11KB, 300x243px) Image search: [Google]
GED.gif
11KB, 300x243px
I'm going in to take the GED test tomorrow because as a freshman in highschool I decided it would be a good idea to drop out and fuck up my education.

Anyone have any tips or experiences? I've already taken the practice tests on their website and easily passed.
>>
If you did okay on the practice tests you'll be fine. The good enough diploma test is much easier than the high school sat. Also speaking from experience I dropped out as a freshman too. My advice go to a community college after you get the ged. They base hope. Scholar ship on when you graduate so even though I'm 25 in college I'm getting hope still. Even if you don't know what you want to go. Just go. Anyway and get general classes done.
>>
The exam's a total joke. You'll be fine
>>
>>18280240
>>18280241

I live in Oklahoma and I'm Indian, I have free college so that's no worry.

I figured the exam was a joke, just getting some second opinions.
>>
>>18280555
I dropped out in 7th grade, spent 2 weeks in the GED class and passed the test with flying colors. There's really nothing to advise you about, its that simple
>>
Why not stay and finish high school? Or at least stay on for a year and just focus on the social scene?
>>
>be me
>be 17
>drop out of high school
>get into opiates for 6 years
>snorting roxies every day
>fast forward to 23
>decide to take GED test
>actually thought i was in a special ed group because the test was so easy

If you have any level of common sense, you'll be fine. Process of elimination is your best friend when you aren't entirely familiar with the content of the test.
>>
>>18280866

Forgot to add that I'm 26 now. Nothing has changed besides not doing drugs. You have to be persistent if you want success.
>>
Just out of curiosity, how hard is the algebra portion in the GED? I'm brain dead when it comes to higher level math. Anything beyond 5th grade stumps me.
>>
>>18280869
How do you get into opiates? I get hydrocodone shit from a doc for chronic pain, but he only gives me a script for 30 every 3 weeks.
>>
>>18280876

Depending on where you live, dirty doctors will be everywhere. Which means dealers will be in abundance.
>>
>>18280893
So black market? I guess that was the root of my question. How much does it cost a month to main an opiate addiction?
>>
>>18280871
For the math, you'll be dealing with quadratics, graphing/functions, fractions, linear equations, and algebraic story problems.
I just recently completed this.
Khan Academy is awesome for this. He teaches in a very straightforward manner. Check out Khan Academy online. It's a very good source and free.
>>
>>18280876
Only a script of 30 every 3 weeks......WOW, you have an opioid problem brah.
>>
>>18280899

I don't really know. Any money I was able to get I'd just funnel it into roxies.

Each roxy is $30 (30mg Oxycodone)

1 for each day of the month would be $900. If I couldn't get those, usually 10MG percs would be available.
>>
Thanks the advice anons, going to take the language arts and science test here in a few hours.
>>
Super easy if anyone is wondering about taking them. It's all like 6th grade level shit
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.